NEM Blockchain Center - Distributed Ledger Technology Pitch by eVias

Hello NEMbers,

I will be holding a presentation about distributed ledger technology (and NEM…) in the NEM Blockchain Center in Malaysia.

Details:

Date/Time: Wednesday, January 23rd 2019 at 6.30 PM (UTC+8)
Place: NEM Blockchain Center
NEM Blockchain Centre
Glo Damansara Shopping Mall, Lot 1.02 Level 1, Jalan Damansara, Bukit Kiara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
03-8600 9899
https://maps.app.goo.gl/RZjor

Information about the content:

• intro about distributed ledger
  • distributed money supply
  • current applications of DLT
  • detailed opportunities with DLT
  • what is NEM
  • NEM vs NEM2
  • PacNEM + jungle charity (precise Mosaic & Levy use cases)
  • AMA: Ask me anything

Information about the speaker:

Grégory Saive (telegram @evias - forum @gevs)

• Software Developer
  • Speaker & Author

https://evias.be

Looking forward to meeting you!!!

:v::v::v:

5 Likes

Good evening ! Could you send me your presentation?We also want to make a presentation. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Please, give me until after my presentation was held, I will open source it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok. Thank you very much!

I remind you about presentation

Thanks for the awesome presentation! :smile:

1 Like

Time to open source I would say… :v:

It was a great pleasure for me to be able to share my passion at the NEM Blockchain Centre in Kuala Lumpur.

I hope everyone enjoyed :+1: There was also a video recording but only on Phone, so the quality is very bad. Will also share this when I get some time to compress it, etc…

I NEMjoyed a lot! Thank you, #NEM.

:v: :v: :v:

2 Likes

Fantastic! hope the NEM Malaysia community was welcoming, it looks like it was a good event!

Sharing some of the pictures I saw on telegram in our Malaysia community chatgroup - http://bit.ly/NEMMalaysia

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Greg, this is amazing and bring a new hope for the whole NEM community. If you got plenty of time in this region, maybe visiting Jakarta is not a bad idea as we have exciting market potential here.

1 Like

Hello there, luckily enough I am planning a go through in Jakarta :slight_smile:

I didn’t know of your offices at first but got directed by NEM Malaysia and am now looking into a few days’ stop in jakarta. Cant promise it for now, but I believe we will be visiting you guys/girls :slight_smile:

Will surely get back in contact with you when I have more details and thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

Will there be live streaming ?

The presentation at nem blockchain centre was only recorded with a phone, so quite bad quality. But will still be uploaded when I find some time to compress it.

Maybe in indonesia we can have it filmed in better quality, I will get in touch with people over there.

1 Like

Hey there Anton.

I can now confirm that I will be in Jakarta from 28th to 30th January :slight_smile:

I am talking to Yafi about organizing a small presentation room, feel free to join or help setup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, see you around Greg in Jakarta

1 Like