NEM commune in second life

Guys I am sure most of u heard or played the Virtual world game called ''second life''. It seems massively popular. According to wikipedia it has its own money called linden dollars which can be converted for fiat or even BTC.
Wikipedia says its economy is worth more than 60 million dollars.

Religious group are building virtual Churches and mosques to spread their message. Charity organizations are using it to raise funds and Malidives a real country even has a embassy there.

Maybe NEM should buy some virtual land and set up Charity, exchanges etc in second life. This could be a huge platform for us.

I never played this game before but thinking of ways to spread NEM awareness this just occured to me.

I have posted this in trello and Utopian Future finds it interesting and wants to set a NEM commune there.  I am looking for people who could guide us there and helping us set a virtual commune etc since I have never played this game myself before.

So anyone who knows anything about this please help.

I just downloaded the game but I just see a naked man on a beach, cant make head or tail out of this. Will keep exploring though, maybe its like simcity.

Guys I am sure most of u heard or played the Virtual world game called ''second life''. It seems massively popular. According to wikipedia it has its own money called linden dollars which can be converted for fiat or even BTC.

Religious group are building virtual Churches and mosques to spread their message. Charity organizations are using it to raise funds and Malidives a real country even has a embassy there.

Maybe NEM should buy some virtual land and set up Charity, exchanges etc in second life. This could be a huge platform for us.

I never played this game before but thinking of ways to spread NEM awareness this just occured to me.

I have posted this in trello and Utopian Future finds it interesting and wants to set a NEM commune there.  I am looking for people who could guide us there and helping us set a virtual commune etc since I have never played this game myself before.

+1
This idea might just be crazy enough to work!

Great Idea ashapasa!

Helleux, can someone return Nem to Second Life.