NEM Foundation - message to the community

Why SBI group left the NEM?

You clearly don’t understand NEM and its whole value proposition if this is what you think. Catapult will still be API based, it doesn’t matter what language it is written in for people to use it.

2 Likes

when NEM Foundation will post the final solution?
when NEM will have zero value?
also if NEM Foundation was not ready to post the final solution
why they post these 5 days ago and crash NEM price
really what NEM Foundation think when they post it?
I know from my job that you post and tell something to investors when you are ready with your final solutions
I think the daltons are not professional.

I think that as an investor you have lost money and you are angry, you will get all the answers with patience, you have to think that the new council takes only 1 month and 3 days, are working hard to solve something that other foundations would end (good news: NEM will never be value 0 )

That would be a partnership that is managed by our partner Tech Bureau - http://forums.mijin.io/en/599.html

They could provide more clarity on that.

The NEM Secretariat Office represents the voice of the executive committee and the council, so all official messages from NEM Foundation will come there. The secretary supports with the administration of it. Thanks @LauraBKK

1 Like

NEM will always be separate from the NEM Foundation, everything with the proposal is being finalised right now and they should be update very soon. We are working hard to make sure everything is taken into account.

1 Like

Below I leave a graph that explains in a simple way, how it works and which actors collaborate in all areas.

The last few days we have seen many speculative news about NEM that are incorrect. And the price has been affected by false groundless fears. NEM is not going to end, nor will it go bankrupt.

From the Foundation, we work hard to present the proposal to the community and receive the best feedback!

2 Likes

That´s nice. Okay, API based. But that was the part where I pointed out, what a waste of money is to fund project like that. Paying 200K for a 3rd party lectures and a few meet-ups, when a final product isn´t even out? Really? Have you read the other half of the paragraph? You just cut out part which suited you.

Thanks for making it prettier @Pedro_Gutierrez, glad to see its useful. FYI the original draft is up on the Ventures website with text explaining a bit more around it as well

3 Likes

NEM Foundation

NEM Foundation; created in 2016, ~2 years after the Public Chain launch. It was funded from one of the reserved pools. It is a Company Limited by Guarantee in Singapore. Its early focus was on brand awareness, marketing, training and partnerships. In late 2018 the first council’s term came to an end and a new council was elected by members.

The new council are focused on supporting Catapult release, Governance and Sustainability. They are restructuring at present to achieve this. The council are due to submit a public proposal for public vote in 2019 to receive a mandate to access further funding from the reserved pools.

???so what these

what happend ??you’re a friend of Pontifier?? Did you change your name? :rofl::joy:

no I am not but I see that foundation is not professional
they make a announcement 5 days ago
and now what
wait for what??
why they not finished ASAP the problem?
if they not finished ASAP it they are incorrect for so much high responses
must go home
simple as that

I trust that they are doing their job with maximum speed, it is impossible to solve problems in less than a week do not you think?

yes
my question is which was the reason post that 5 days ago
if not be ready
that’s my question?

The proposal is in its very final stages and should come out very soon.

1 Like

Hi team! What about TG group? Do you have it?

I will wait the finals edit

The proposal is up - NEM Foundation - Funding Proposal 2019

Yes you can join us at t.me/nemred for price talk you can do to t.me/nemberia