I am a long-time believer this is throw-away account.
There are a lot of unanswered questions regarding organization. I think transparency is even worse than it was during NEM Foundation days. Everything seems to happen behind the curtains.
Based on The NEM Ecosystem - NEM Ventures and
- What is the structure of NEM Group Ltd?
a. How many people does NEM Group employ?
b. How many divisions are there?
c. How many people each employs?
- All people paid or hired by NEM group should be visible or marked with some label on the forum - so that outsiders know they are talking with employees. Also list of twitter handles and other social media handles should be public.
- What is the difference between NEM Software and NEM Group is one subsidy of the other? Are core developers hired by NEM Group? Where is the list of all developers hired by NEM Software?
- What is yearly burn rate of NEM Group?
- Why there are two different trusts on top of NEM Group?
- Where can we find members of those trusts?
Besides structural questions there are some other issues. I do not think it’s the role of CEO to sit on the forum, but seems his activity both here and in other social media is quite limited. With some exceptions, the same can be said about most members of the team listed here Leadership - NEM Ecosystem - I do not expect each of them to be present here or on telegram or twitter, but some presence would be nice.