NEM lost from Spectro to Bittrex .. please help [MOVED]

i had bought XEM coin from spectrocoin website
and sent them to Bittrex using this info :
address : ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR
Transaction ID : ef0c27d1304a0143bc952dec1bd32f3b172fb4f4b31380d446806db7b2025857

but it’s not arrived yet
please check it ASAP

best regards

1 Like

Transaction looks ok. Tokens are on bittrex wallet. I can onky suggest create issue to bittrex support and ask why is not processed. Please attach also transaction id.

Hi, same thing happened to me, do you think is also a Bittrex problem?

address to: ND2JRP-QIWXHK-AA26IN-VGA7SR-EEUMX5-QAI6VU-7HNR
tx hash: 031d599a6bfd496f012b7bebb8986162e572bc02594e45b1d3a553c034dcf46b

@Emiliano_Corinaldesi I have already answered in this thread XEM transfer to Bittrex Wallet not recieved [MOVED]

@anas_nashar did you create ticket to bittrex?
I will invistigate why this transaction is not automatically processed by bittrex but if you recieve information why please give a feedback. In my opinion Spectrocoin sends transaction other than standard way. But I must confirm this.

i have created t ticket 4 days ago and no answer till now
i didn’t recive anything and NEM Price is dropping down
i won’t transfer NEM anymore

@anas_nashar. Sad to hear that. This is technical problem on exchange site not NEM network but of course it’s your choose where you invest.

I don’t know why this problem happens
is it because of bittrex or Spectro
or it’s NEM problem
please tell who should i contact

For sure you should contact with Bittrex because on they wallet your tokens are now.
Other topic is why they are not processed automaticaly and that is what I want figured out (to avoid such a situations in future).
You can try reach bittrex via social media (facebook / twitter). Maybe this speedup thinks. Sorry. I know it’s flustrating for you.

Thanks i like your fast response
but the message option on Bittrex page is disabled on Facebook

I don’t know why they respone time is so slow … Two months ago I contact with bittrex support couple times and always have response in max 24h. That’s mean bittrex is another exchange with slow support…

Please continue discussion here: