NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

Hi,

My address: NAWOW3TCVBJXYTPAHQBTRQURNN6V36PRCTADQZF6

I have played everyday can you please check and take me off blacklist, thanks Casey

Hello namuyan could you pls check also NAIKTHWL62F2RYHFHIR57QDLQ6R6XTVQY77TFKES
thank you

Dear Namuyan,

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Andrei

(@Theodore)

I got a withdrawal error as well:

エラーが発生しました。
Error has been occured.
ErrorMessage :Your account is suspicious. Have you used Proxy? Have you used Bot?
InnerMessage :
Send to : NDFKW7LNMSDTF5I75RYPKZKDSCBXFHIEDFPVV4XH
Fee : XEM
Encrypt message :

@namuyan
ロック解除していただいたとのことですが、まだBANされたままのようです。
お時間のあるときにまた見て頂けますでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。

@namuyan

I just want to report this faucet problem,
my Only NEM Address is: NDCNWUTI3AO643BJMWIZDVJFD6UZFGJ62ULKR6M3
so you can look or check your logs if you have any…

I decided to change and to use a Firefox browser also to check if the problem accurs, because Google Chrome browser is acting strange when using recaptcha this past few months, I’m always getting that nasty wrong invalid entry ever though I entered it valid and correctly and at some point of keeping on trying, it goes valid then when I try to claim there’s nothing not even any number of value of NEM’s, and also I have 5.986 XEM Balance when I try to withdraw, I got an error and if I got it correctly it some what accused me that my Address is illegal? also asking me if I’m using a bot? well honestly I am not!

and the sad part is I found out my balance has gone and never to be found…, so moving on…

And now 2nd problem occurs, so I try to switch-in to use Firefox browser then I entered the same Address of mine, I got this message that my account was fixed/repaired by ID=FeiDz1 (as shown below)…

then going to the next menu after pressing the button "Back to main screen" i got this problem Duplicate Cookie
(as shown below)

before you ask me if I delete my cookies, yes multiple times also just to check if the error still occurs.

and now waiting for your response on how to fix this kind of problem? as I may think creating an account is all based on cookies not on the Address, or IP Address of the end-user provided.

Answer is NO,
System find Firefox and Chrome (duplicate).
Please wait for the display change.(4 hours) :sweat:

I’m interested in

Google Chrome browser is acting strange when using recaptcha this past few months

You earn many ban score in three days, it may trigger. (Why?)

@namuyan thanks for quick response :smiley:

Ok so I need to wait after 4hours in firefox browser? because this browser I want to use now because of the recaptcha problem on Google chrome.

I also claim in other faucets like bitcoin,litecoin etc. using google chrome browser, that’s how I found out and confirmed that the recaptcha acts strange while using google chrome.

How come I earn many ban score in three days? that’s strange :confused: so this maybe the answer why I can’t collect any xem at all because of my google chrome browser? I also try to reset to default this browser still same problem occur to other faucets bacause of recaptcha issues.

I am not a bot but why did this error occur? I was told to screen shot this and send it to you to remove me from the ban.
Please check . Thank you .

NAU7W5-C44GN3-6ZA2YN-FM6TTD-L6XCIC-N3ERVW-GVPE It says duplicate cookie, I never deleted my cookies, I had 55 NEM. I have been checking in every 4 hours for a few weeks now. Please help. Thank you!

Thank you! It is working again.

Dear @namuyan what about us?

Hello Namuyan,
I know you must be busy but could you pls check my adress? I still cannot withdraw :frowning:
thx
NAIKTHWL62F2RYHFHIR57QDLQ6R6XTVQY77TFKES

just became active recently but clicks nem every 4 hours.why did this error occur??help!!

Dear Namuyan,

Still getting the same message and can’t withdraw.

@Theodore NBVA43ZCXX47IL2UMIAJEA5COX5BTIV37EMD2OV6

Thank you.

Не могу снять средства уже более 2 недель, постоянно выходит ошибка.

Hello, I cannot withdraw XEMs.
Please, check my status.
Error has been occured.
ErrorMessage :Your account is suspicious. Have you used Proxy? Have you used Bot?
InnerMessage :
Send to : NCTHK2SF5LNCYEAZMLUQPSH2R27VPQRD5H5B52MV

Hi I can’t withdraw my NEM has my account been flagged? I switched to using the faucet on my phone instead of my laptop. Can you unflag my account please!

I reindex user.

I will check block:
@DG78 NB2YEKZVIEQ3CAJ5TNPXYAC3M3ES6HXUE4NR4TRP
@susi NBMU4I5MBV2FOCQZ4S3CJQSQDXJFICU5LDMASQ2W
@sdawg NCFB7T7DZRYWYEDMZHBQZBX73PPWTAZKFGVTOYYW
@cryptowhistler NBBFXPLEMLUVTV6YSNW5VCS2IDH4B5YBE33FGBW6
@genuine NCB3DG7RL4U422N6MAW4YFCHB4B5IO23UX7CTX4Y
@vartanva NDBUXLQOFOCFLFKQNXACMQPY6N3S4EUBT7EEY6NS
@ks_cctrader NDNLFBIRUMTW2C5LHXANNKRYQEA4VFUOUPYMBJJY
@Theodore NBVA43ZCXX47IL2UMIAJEA5COX5BTIV37EMD2OV6
@miniudon999 NB3JNFMSUTOFHQE7WTQO72B3N24K5YNVOBSMFP4C

I will check block2: