Nem Missing from wallet

Hi.
I just logged on to my NEM wallet after about 1 year and all my NEM are missing.

Please help. The node is all green but no balance and no previous transactions!

Hi,

Try switch node to other one. If it will not help you can check also in explorer.nemchina.com your address.

Hi

I have found another wallet that has my transaction history and managed to track my funds that were sent to binance and then I sent them back to my wallet address
NBVNIJJPMUHGKGEQ73RS23ZDRHZ3VTK3KVHO3FWC.

But I can’t find this wallet anywhere on my computer. I fear I have lost my coins for ever now

Search you disk for files with wlt extenstion. Maybe you saved it somewhere.

hello help me please urgently, today I went to my wallet nem, and YESTERDAY YOU CHANGE PASSWORD AND APRONS YOU ARE WINDOWS ON THE BALANCE NOL, WHAT ARE THE OFFERS, TODAY I LOOK ON THE BALANCE ZERO, WHAT ARE THE OFFERS, I ASK THE ERRORS, I ASK OFFERS, I ASH’S OFFERS WHAT BREAKED AND STOLED ?? THANKS IN ADVANCE…ПОЗЖЕ Я ЗАШЁЛ NODE-NODE LIST И ВКЛЮЧИЛ .HUGEALICE.NEM.NINJA.ПОТОМ МОИ МОНЕТЫ ПОЯВИЛИСЬ,СКАЖИТЕ ЭТО НОРМАЛЬНО НИЧЕГО СТРАШНОГО ТАКОЕ У МЕНЯ ВПЕРВЫЕ Я НЕ ПОМНЮ ПРОСТО НА КАКОМ УЗЛЕ ОНИ ДО ЭТОГО БЫЛИ,СПАИСБО ЗАРАНЕЕ

Hello @Yury ,
Not sure if I understand :slight_smile: Could you give your address?
You can also try change node. Click circle in top right corner and select another node from list.

I changed the knot and the coins appeared, but I don’t remember what it used to be, WHY HAS IT HAPPENED PLEASE PROMPT THIS FIRST TIME ON ME ON A PURSE, NOTHING DANGEROUS?

Без вирусов. www.avast.ru

Nothing dangerous. Node you are using before goes offline or was not synced.

i have changed the node many times and i still cant find my NEM, i sent it to Binance and then sent it back to my NEM wallet but is never arrived , i guess i have lost allmy NEM :frowning:

I can see my NEM is still untouched in the below wallet but i dont know how i can get it back?

Account Detail

Address NBVNIJJPMUHGKGEQ73RS23ZDRHZ3VTK3KVHO3FWC
Public key
Balance 1,725.664523
Vested balance 1,725.664523
Importance 0.00000%

There is no wlt files, only the new ones i created with 0 balance

If you don’t have private key or wlt file backuped for this wallet then unfortunatelly you will be unable to restore access to this wallet.

I have my private key and my pass phrase but not my wlt file. But if I try to restore it nothing happens

To restore wallet from private key go to Sign up > Private key wallet option. Choose mainnet, new password, new wallet name and provide private key from backup. Create wallet and login to it.
If private key is correct and belongs to your old wallet then after you login you get access to it.

I tried this but it just opens up my wallet with zero valence. I sent my balance from. Binance to a Nem address that must of had different private keys. I can see the nem sitting in the wallet address but I don’t know how to. Access it or how to find the private
keys to that wallet. I’m so confused and frustrated that I can see the funds but can’t gain access. I created a new wallet as my original one was not secure after loosing my USB with my private keys on. But then the wallet I created and sent my nem from vanished

If you don’t have private key or wlt file to NBVNIJJPMUHGKGEQ73RS23ZDRHZ3VTK3KVHO3FWC then you will be unable to restore access.