NEM NIS as part of MMORPG game clients?

Seems to me, a challenge for mass adoption is knowledge and acceptance of crypto currency in general.

I like the XEM coins, especially the multisig, this is a great idea !

So, my thought is: Integrate into gaming platforms to allow purchase and harvest while playing)!

I have played several games (and I have 4 kids on MMORPGs) I have never noticed a platform PC gaming that integrated crypto currencies … seems maybe good for XEM?

I think it would be a great way to introduce users to XEM and to establish an user base!

Getting users to think in “XEM” instead of “BTC” or "USD"would be a win? yes?

Many opportunities for multisig for guild (group) transactions! (XEM looks GREAT for multisig)! Name recognition and early adopter status have importance as well.

What do you guys think?

Sounds great. I saw talk about another crypto game using the NEM Blockchain, but don’t know any details.

I think it could be next revolution in gaming, if game points are instead cryptocoins.
MMORPG is really good idea, and it could be only start of it :slight_smile:

Image gaming with real reward +potential really big reward when value rising…

yes, reward is a draw!
I think an even better draw is the opportunity to transfer currency in and out of the game platform.

Very few games have an exchange to allow transfer of currency OUT of the game, for nearly all games, once I transfer currency in, I cannot transfer it out.

Providing an exchange to transfer currency in AND out of the game, should make it easier for players to “invest” in the game (because now players feel more free to transfer money out of the game), which should be good for the game. There is also incentive to adopt a currency exchange because it has reduced transaction fees, avoids global regulations that may complicate sales to players, and may eliminate much of the black market 3rd party re-sellers that profit without significant benefit to the publisher. This is also expected to be good for the currency (because it creates an additional exchange and gains exposure to new populations, as well as increased network activity).

So far, I’ve only seen gambling “games” I imagine there is an opportunity to integrate crypto currency transactions into major scale MMORGs that can improve the player experience for significant populations.

Something is happening :slight_smile: http://jp.techcrunch.com/2016/02/01/gmo-techbureau/