NEM Notify for WordPress

I’ve created a proof of concept plugin for WordPress that lets you monitor a NEM address and receive an email any time new payments or tips are received. You can also monitor your delegated harvesting node and get notified if it gets rebooted and stops harvesting for you.

You can see the tutorial and download here:
https://www.nemstuff.uk/nem-notify-plugin-wordpress/

With WordPress powering around 25% of websites on the internet, I hope this will be useful to any WordPress developer looking to develop for NEM (or any NEM developer looking to develop for WordPress) as well as making NEM <->website integration immediately accessible to non-technical WordPress users.

Hope you find it useful!

Cheers
Rob

2 Likes

Great job Rob!
I’m not using WordPress but it looks to be really nice project.

1 Like

Thank you pawelm :slight_smile:

I wrote the class-nem-api.php to be a closely compatible upgrade for the NEM WooCommerce project version, so hopefully it may be useful there too to make it more robust in large eCommerce sites.

Cheers
Rob

I’ve just rolled v1.2 of this plugin to the public repository. This new version:

1. Adds a [nem_mosaic_count] shortcode which allows you to display the count of any specified mosaic owned by your NEM address on any WordPress page or post (defaults to your XEM balance).

2. Improves the delegated harvesting check so specific errors are reported

3. Enhances the Nem_Api to allow WordPress plugin developers to lookup outgoing as well as incoming account transactions, as well as get a list of mosaics owned.

These updates showcase how easy it is to lookup and cache NEM API data and use it in a WordPress based plugin, as well as providing functionality to WordPress users wanting to show account data on their website.

Cheers
Rob

1 Like

Your plugin is really useful! thank you for it. I tested it on this wordpress travel theme https://www.templatemonster.com/category/travel-wordpress-themes/ and everything works great. Have you planned to make new versions of this plugin in the future?

Thankyou pamelaevans, I’m glad to hear you find it useful. I plan to update the plugin as needed, and make the new versions available via the link in OP, and via GitHub.