NEM Roadmap

NEM Alpha has launched 25th of June 2014

Here is the NEM roadmap made by Jaguar:

Alpha
The alpha will be launching soon and will have many of the announced NEM features. The goal of the alpha is to show everyone what we've been working on the last few months and let them play with it and give feedback. Most importantly, it should be a starting point for other developers to build on top of NEM. In order for NEM to be a success, it needs to have a thriving community and a lot of skunksworks projects by community members. All of the successful coins have strong ecosystems, and NEM needs one too. (NEM is off to a great start in this respect, but it's important to keep up the momentum).

Beta
The core dev team has 3-5 super secret features to work on during this time that we're really excited about. Once they're stable, NEM will enter Beta where NEM V1 will be feature complete. The Beta period will be mostly for stabilization and bug bashing.

Release
Once the Beta proves resilient, NEM will officially be released, and the NEMesis block will be created on main-net.

V1
After the release, the focus will shift to the NEM asset exchange. Upon completion of the asset exchange, the NEM V1 blockchain will be completed, and who knows what will happen after that?

For more info check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650274.0

I agree! Momentum should not be lost!
We should maximize the opportunity of open alpha release for marketing the NEM.
Imagine everybody will be able to "play" with what I believe will be a fantastic crypto user experience that our talented dev team is working on for months now.
I posted this on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/2837hc/new_cryptos_20_nxt_nem_etc_what_is_your_take/

I hope to see some interest rising.  :smiley:

exciting times int he world of NEM!

Very exciting indeed! I honestly think that we have the best community in the Cryptocurrency-scene and that NEM will be a massive success if there are no fatal errors in the code!

Very exciting indeed! I honestly think that we have the best community in the Cryptocurrency-scene and that NEM will be a massive success if there are no fatal errors in the code!

I agree. And reading how devoted our devs are I'm so excited about closed alpha and then open alpha to finally appear. :-D
Looking forward to tomorrow, maybe we would be able to actually have it!

Oh the wait.....

Alpha proves an impressive work has been done by our devs, very much looking forward to beta. This will be an interesting year.