NEM Supernode Rewards Program

Could you pleas explain how Supernodes and transaction fees add up, or how many Supernodes + transactions do we need to achieve the goal of self sustainment ? This definitely should be our many goal to achieve!

Meh telia… That reminds me of good old Diablo 2 times… The players where pissed incl. me at telia as they caused lags :smirk:

Small world…

Ideally there will be enough transactions per block and a high enough xem price in order for the harvesting nodes to earn enough to pay for their nodes. But this far away from now. Hard to tell if it will be the case in a few years.

The following nodes fail every round and will be disabled if the owner does not fix the issues. You can ask here in the thread for help. I would also like to ask those who withdrew the balance from their supernode to leave feedback here so i can temporarily disable that node.

Nemly Dancer Mac
pvksupnem
Nemly Pi Dancer
pegasus19
hoyoyo
BigFace
鳴門金時さつまいも
Ronel-Angel
arare
鳴門金時サツマイモ
脇山珠美ちゃんかわいい!
Ronel-Chichago
NEM-Supernode-EDU00
NEM-Supernode-Beijing
rx78amuro
Xoren
Bungakubu

nemcup
Nemuchadnezzar

when will be increased the XEM earning from super node
and how much?

That is under discussion, will inform you guys when I know more.

I think that must double the XEM per day because with that people will hold and not still XEM

nem today per supernode 322 why?

217 nodes passed the tests, 70_000 / 217 = 322.58

ok understand thanks
and supernodes paid each day at morning?

@BloodyRookie

Can you disable my supernode 139.59.10.53.

I had to resize it as it was failing too much, just enrolled a new droplet in Toronto

done

@BloodyRookie

I enrolled 159.203.19.124 yesterday, but haven’t seen it show up in the supernode list?

Is there an issue with the node?

You used the same delegated public key for the new node that you had used for the other node. That can’t be handled automatically.
I added it manually to the db:

http://supernodes.nem.io/details/326

Increase in the number of NEM supernodes:

• in the 0-th month - 144
  • in the 1-st month - 68
  • in the 2-nd month - 38

The trend is that in each subsequent month comes supernodes approximately 2 times less than before. Summing of 144, 72, 36, 18 … (geom. progression), we get 288. That is, under the existing threshold of entry into supernodes there is quantity of supernodes in NEM network <300.

Are discussed lowering the threshold from 3M to 1M XEM for example?

i wait september
i think nem team will increased at least at 100.000 to 130.000 xem from 70.000 that is it today
Silver Coins for Distribution to Stakeholders 211,885,227.63 XEM

i prefer these coin to go for super nodes
these is the best idea for that one

It’d be a good idea to move the silver coin funds to the Supernode program. As that would be no easy task to distribute physical coins to all stake holders.

But I think you’d just have supernode users vote yes, and most other stakeholders vote no …

Why supernodes must said yes
What happen if they said yes ??

Good news for all owners of supernodes:

From September 1st on the daily payout for all supernodes will increase from 70k xem / day to 140k xem / day.

3 Likes

awesome!!!