NEM Supernode Rewards Program

I have moved to new datacenter nodes KamilX1 KamilX2.

If you interest https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-ssd.xml
I use server KVM for 3.49$ 1 vCore 2.4 GHz 2 GB RAM 10 GB SSD
Servers had one failure this month,2months ago it had no fails.
This is best deal that i have for KVM :slight_smile: arround.

Have you send the change ip messages to the node rewards account?

If my supernode is running on a server, it is not necessary that the account with the delegated key is online 24/7, right?

I don’t think the question makes sense ^^
You don’t need to run a local nis/ncc, if that was the question.

Yes, that was the question. Thanks

Version 0.6.79 is available:

NEM Beta 0.6.79

I will upgrade the reference NIS on September 4th. Any node running an old version will fail the version test after that upgrade!

changed IP for my node - sent message to NAFUNDBUKIOSTMD4BNXL7ZFE735QHN7A3FBS6CMY

Sorry, automatic change did not work, probably because your main account is multisig.
I made the change in the db manually.

My z1 supernode starts failing blockchain test. How can i fix that?

Seems the node it stuck at that height. Upgrade to 0.6.79 and restart nis.

already upgraded, and restarted. can i run the servant test immediately? wait for 6 hours is too long)

And one more question: the logs size. They HUGE! Actually i have no free place on my vps server because of log files. 3.5 Gb. And some other file is 3.4 Gb. I guess this is not normal:slight_smile:

huge logs are normal. you can delete them if you run out of space.

Yes, i delete it already. can it be the cause of node failing?( out of space)

yes, if your node runs out of space it can’t save block in the db any more and is thus stuck at that height.

Thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

Can they be deleted automatically in some way? Maybe some small script?

Nope, just fail another test. Any suggestion?

UPD Reported version 0.6.77 BETA, but here http://195.54.162.144:7890/node/extended-info is 0.6.79 ???

Your node is doing fine again, you just need to give it a bit of time, the test result are always a bit behind.

I got no Node reward yesterday and today. Was it just me or others?

Ha bot got a remote account again (can’t send anything to a remote) so it waits until change is made. Doing it right now. Sorry for inconvenience

Fixed