NEM Supernode Rewards Program

Sorry for the dealy, maintainance will be now

1 Like

Node-Rewards Master is up again

change ip 185.11.139.147 to 94.16.121.222

Hey guys, here is some cool info you might find useful.

Allnodes has an effective and completely free monitoring system of NEM nodes that sends notifications to Telegram, Discord or email, which makes it so much easier to control the state of a Supernode. You can add the Supernode to monitoring in a few clicks. The service monitors the state, rewards, blockchain lags, fails in rounds and restarts of the Supernode. It’s highly recommended.

How to add supernode to monitoring:

1. Go to https://www.allnodes.com
  2. Click on “Monitor node” button
  3. Then on “Enable notifications” button
3 Likes

where is that link?

@jelin1984

Updated previous post.

Seems supernodes.nem.io is down in this several days. Any information about this?

also when 4 of jan 2020 super nodes rewards will be paid
because until now is missing
??

Website is up again.

The system was down for technical reasons, so there is a gap of approx. 21 hours.
That can happen.

:+1::+1::+1:

Hi My SN keeps failing the tests, for either ‘chain part’ ‘responsiveness’ or ‘height’.
Nothing has changed with the Nodes setup.
I have restarted it, with no success.
Some tests pass fine.
Advice appreciated.

1 Like

The usual question: How much RAM does the node have?

It has - java -Xms4G -Xmx4G could this be the problem? Those figures have been the same for over a year.

4GB is very low. NIS does work for 2-3 weeks, then runs into problems. I would recommend 8GB.

Ok I will increase the Ram.
Appreciate the help BloodyRookie

Hello. Has anyone experienced problems lately ? I see my node started to fail more often.
Also how could that version fail happen? Check the image:

I suspect that the data center where the master resides was experiencing communications problems with the rest of the world.

The node-rewards server crashed last night. I needed to reboot the server. Should be up soon again.

1 Like

Thanks for your help. As guys without much coding skills we sincerely appreciate your support. So in log it shows 0.6.96 version and also we get a warning: