NEM Supernode Rewards Program

@BloodyRookie

http://supernodes.nem.io/details/135

My node always failed to pass the test, it reported that “Reported Balance” is 0, but actually balance is 3,000,000 +, what’s wrong with my node?

@gd_kuaile: your node is called June:

http://103.11.64.53:7890/node/info

and the address corresponding to the supplied public key shows 0 xem:

http://alice2.nem.ninja:7890/account/get/forwarded/from-public-key?publicKey=08c8b7106f60eb33accff1f687c9e1ef4d31f1e2b4c28e5a034990776f2471a0

Owner of the following nodes, please check your configuration and/or if your NIS/Servant is running:

• NEMzzz: Servant seems not to be running or the port 7880 is not open.
  • greatlakes: wrong key in the NIS configuration.
  • supernode3.elhanan.nl: probably NIS and Servant not running
  • supernode4.elhanan.nl: probably NIS and Servant not running

Are the first payments sent out already or not?

yes, payments are sent out.

I had a “FAIL” test this morning by my supernode (which is curious, as I had tones of PASS tests before) - will I get payment today or not? (My node is “LinuxCZ”, Nr. 127 in “supernodes table”) … thanks.

Nope, no payout for this set of rounds (681 - 684).
I am still investigating why we see occasional responsiveness tests failures. What provider are you using?

So, could you process next test and if this will PASS, than sent a today’s payment ? This failure really probably isn’t on the (my) server’s side - it’s connected thru 1Gbps eth port to the core network, very near to NIX (biggest Czech peering exchange). I run NEM supernode on virtual server, but the physical server “behind that” is also more than powerful (very new IBM server, more than enough of RAM, etc.) … so, performance is also not an issue at all.

how to change the supernod’s public key? what should i do?

No, sorry, you missed that payment. My node Alice2 had bad luck too and received no payout due to the same problem of failed responsiveness test. Usually the failures are not often. But of course i am investigating them.

To change the public key you have to sende a message from the account you used to enroll to my account
NALICE-PFLZQR-ZGPRIJ-TMJOCP-WDNECX-TNNG7Q-LSG3
I will then deactivate the current entry in the database and create a new one.

Hmm, great start with payment process for me (and for you too, as I see). Hopefully tomorrow we’ll be more lucky :slight_smile:

Just want to say congratz on the official launch of the Supernode Reward Program. Great milestone in NEM history. Is anybody aware of any similar programs for other cryptocurrencies or might this be a first? Keep up the good work BloodyRookie…

I don’t know of any other crypto currency with a node rewards program.

NSC program in NXT, rewards in NSC currency for forging nodes :slight_smile:

1 Like

The following nodes have configured a wrong key in either NIS or Servant (or both):

• TehSuperNode
  • July
  • June

July and June are both my nodes and i had fixed the wrong key configure yesterday. please check them one more time.

ah yea, looks good now :slight_smile:

Fixed. Apparently my NIS config.properties was overwritten when I upgraded to 0.6.75 yesterday so didn’t have a key.

NEM Supernode rewards payment (689-692) missing for nodes passing all tests.