NEM Supernode Rewards Program

Well, I thought I did deactivated delegated harvesting before exporting wallet to NanoWallet. Hmm, I will check if it works!! I will reply tomorrow! Thank you very much :))

(My friend said that registration to the forum can not be done well, so I am posting on his behalf. ↓ )

Please confirm my enroll message.
I sent it at Jan 24, 04:45.
bootName is XEMCAT.

Seems there is a problem with the enroll bot. I will forward the message to QuantumMechanics.

why these account does not today payment with supernodes?
can check it please/.

NCBVDP-XQVYFA-RSQ7R7-LSM6OK-VRH33W-NKNLS5-GAUK

round 1605-1608?

did not have the 3m at these round but now have it
will be paid today?

If it didn’t have enough xem to pass the balance test in any of those rounds, there will be no payout for those rounds.

1 Like

ok understand so today will pass the test have enough balance?

what is the alias of the node?

what is alias?
i can not understand?

Name of your supernode, click it here and see your rounds.
https://supernodes.nem.io

Here you can check rounds that did count yesterday and past.
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/supernodepayout

1 Like

Hi!!

How much is giving a supernode right now?

Payout is ~400 xem / day for a supernode.

I have changed IP on my supernode KamilX1
"change 137.74.115.111 to 137.74.42.110"
Node is in updating state now for few hours it will be operative soon.

message should be:
“change ip 137.74.115.111 to 137.74.42.110”

And how much is the price or consum in energy. I suposse it depends on the price of the country but more or less in europe? Having it 24h a day

How much on a regular computer and how much on a small one like a raspberry (it is possible here no?)

Thanks

@luis77: I don’t have any numbers on that subject. Basicly the software itself is not consuming a lot of cpu resources, but of course the computer has to be up all the time and different computer setups probably consume a different amount of energy…

I deactivated a bunch of SuperNodes that haven’t met the needed balance for quite some time.
Please do only enroll if you have the balance needed for the program and please inform me in case you withdraw your balance so i can temporarily deactivate the node.

I was running NIS on VPS server as a supernode, but NIS stopped with the following message on command;

WARN SQL Error: 50000, SQLState: HY000 (org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper logExceptions)
ERROR General error: “java.lang.RuntimeException: page[345523] data leaf table:25 BLOCKS entries:6 parent:336813 keys:[962080, 962081, 962082, 962083, 962084, 962085] offsets:[1842, 1640, 1434, 1228, 1025, 824] parent 336813 expected 348499”; SQL statement:
SELECT b.* FROM BLOCKS b WHERE height >= ? AND height <= ? ORDER BY height ASC LIMIT ? [50000-176] (org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper logExceptions)
SEVERE something really bad happened: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not extract ResultSet (org.nem.nis.NisMain b)
INFO:oejs.ServerConnector:Thread-2: Stopped ServerConnector@5117a0a7{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:7778}
INFO:/:Thread-2: Destroying Spring FrameworkServlet 'Spring Websocket Dispatcher Servlet’
INFO:/:Thread-2: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext
INFO:oejsh.ContextHandler:Thread-2: Stopped o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@7d30007d{/,null,UNAVAILABLE}
INFO:oejs.ServerConnector:Thread-2: Stopped ServerConnector@4e8598d9{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:7890}
INFO:/:Thread-2: Destroying Spring FrameworkServlet 'Spring MVC Dispatcher Servlet’
INFO:/:Thread-2: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext
INFO:oejsh.ContextHandler:Thread-2: Stopped o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@54489296{/,null,UNAVAILABLE}

I checked the NanoWallet, and the following message popped up when I logged in.
“Bad Request mosaicid cannot be null”
“Error at fetching account data, reason: NIS_ILLEGAL_STATE_LOADING_CHAIN”

I would appreciate if someone help me.

@ponpokorin14
The NIS message suggests that the database is corrupt. Check if there is enough disk space.
I guess you need to resync from scratch or download the latest database from bob:

bob.nem.ninja/nis5_mainnet-966500.h2.db.zip

I have updated the db on bob so it is pretty recent.