NEM Supernode Rewards Program

Hello my super node’s name is “nkzsn2”.
I could not make it in time for the update on August 20, after that I updated it to 0.6.93 along with the change of the server, set the node and message “Change NAFUNDBUKIOSTMD4BNXL7ZFE735QHN7A3FBS6CMY” to IP at this address. However, since the node was not restarted, I thought whether it was a problem on the server side, and then changed the server. However, because the node restart could not be confirmed, we posted a message several times to change the name “nkzsn 2”.
However, after that, again because it is not reflected in https: // supernodes.nem.io / history. Still, since it is not reflected, I changed the name to “nkzsn1”, but it was useless. And I also changed it to the name “nkzsn 2”, and repeated such a thing.
Now is has become offline if you search [nkzsn1] in https://nodeexplorer.com/, IP “153.122.86.59” is the name is [nkzsn2], has been online.
as a result
Please tell me the advice that IP address “153.122.86.59” and name “nkzsn2” can revive to Super node. What kind of problem is it?
For reference … Please see the following.
https://supernodes.nem.io/details/520
It is stopped on August 20 as it was before.
Please advise me that I can revive to the super node.
Thank you

I changed ip and name and activated it again.
In future, please post in the supernodes thread.

Ok, I will confirm when all transfers are executed.

Thank you very much, I will try

The accounts of supernodes with a domain-name had missed payouts last week, as described in previous messages from BloodyRookie and myself. Today these have received the correction payout:

NARIEEHJQ4S5TNXV3NN2NAC3TUN7BVBOZNYBIOW4
NADLBWNQ6YCKONJL2GQNUVD5KE6BM5ZVMEZ4TOPM
NDY5ON3JWWZVD2B2FHB2CIBGUEIMRAK7PND3WYLG
NDL3CKAYM2P4N4IEFOZHSAYTO24UQ6PUBHH6MN72
NC6SXBNDSMFGSTB6RHMGMHZHSM44MVS53HZ5QCBJ
NBKZYDBRJ4QY6RDMSGMKP26INQFQRY2OO5XCEWJP
NBOGWXBRMTN2RCOUM733MUXVJPE47OD6I7D2RCM7
NCX726T4FWNHFHCWMEIBLXG46SUCDTQEADC6AQHG
NCNE57PTJ7Z4IV4TLDWHB7THFSD3Y36VLQ77GT4N
NBQJUC3R7NSGCJQ52EE6YDYSQQTOXAQBQV5Z67JS
NCL4YZC4HWCZZ2JERDTDO4E3JLQ2XKGLQAMWVSFI
NA3RJGLGFGUO62LEAWXVNDVLEF2HYVOHBR5GSJNA
NAG6XGYM6OX5Z5UBOOQW7RFJ7VNEUCDULVMPVTET
NDB5RCHITCFMJRGPCRANBDUY24KRL33OSJXISHKC
NDYXZLYU5PAWBKQRLP6BJ7FIFKGSTTXVUCTM3M3Y
NCC6ZTPKYAI5XJ6J7SIPQGEG4PC4LMEAEG6SC4U6
NB2FLFGFTVIC2PFM44AAOC5C6W7RFZ6AZEFHX65F
NAFC36CXE7BTUPQXWZ3R2AMJOGOWBIZSDRCLQDPS
NAUIM4T56IDNM6XZOQV5A7HZCK4E4ZR24RQKBSP5
NCT7QTVELWCCVODEFZC6UWMSDEUOCMXU24GGP7YU
NDTEVRWOCMX72KHWVH3DPCYYK3OEWPNIPH53AWMJ
NB46FBM6A775QP3Y24OQ2S3NINTHO3DZWXEF4YAT
NCYTL64ZHYFVDCZY4HLDA4FIJZHGHSDWJEC3ZCK6
NB4ZJLSRFKG2MRRCXGGX5KID3VE4C37GIXXWDBFN
NC7YCW3ABESINODTMCYWTBI3UHBVMNTH2EOEO34E
NAZYXZNRWPUHJBB3QVJTIKPFKUYG75XXCZMKR53N
NCOZGQ5A6M46U3EBEKC6LLM2ZJ3EIPGMKX2D4DL3
NB4KS4O5RBRB7E3Q4AOQVWG7LCEXWXPNBTVGQHXE
NCMQHNXM6BX2RVGFQDSSNEASGEQL4YWZOTH5M75L
NCFATIGFER3YJAMPSCTY46ISGVKYDUDG2IEBIPWR
NDARQOCSM4TKNRGR5UO7K63POLAYRL5UUSAFKYB7
NBWQSDFDGQ4MS5A6LS3RPX72IE2OYBLFEGM5VKVF
NC6DVJ6PPZJ3ZEADTD4Z5F64EKMOO4DEUUZMDS2D
NAWOA5NDICJ3JTTSDBGYKNMH7DQHTYMRVJMH7ROD
NBVYCQRN3TVMU7B6GON6WUYF6D6LO6PCITRUD7BH
NB6EGCAFFZNS6M6QX5J4ZYTTQVKVIPGV4X3RFA2N
NA6CMPKJF4TLRBNROWYO35ZY5XMY6HB5KZEKK3UQ
NCZJG7WQ5JJBTNRC6M2S24E5OBYVQGNQ6V4GSQJ2
NDTLV5EROLL5DNVO3RTAAR4UHRREZ4H3O3JHFNTI
NBM3LKW6NORDU7DJCWCFLMGBMEI4TDE5266PGKRA
NB2KF5R4HCJEB7AJKBCRIYUTWRCOCAMBPUFCOW55
NCTIYOXR2MDIESZBNI5RQUZVNKC4UIRWYDVRZFCI
NALAR5NGJ32LE6VFTNH4X3OGESDBFQUO4ER2N5P5
NCPP4OAR7A7STJPRKJXRUYRARJOMB6QENX3PKKSC
NDGI6KGBGYRXVGECRE7FAFQTD62BRXBEPKE22JVH
NB6Q7MV3JPWS44SLLAHE4NTFQYWJT7QKCG33MNB5
NAYWESIOVQ6MO62GWS6P5WYUGSI632WXB3M75ZHK
NBNC34MGY5NHAN2F2QUYX5JQXPOFXVU4BFF3BNUR
NBKQFGRQWIITUYSAAMCTUN76TX444GOZ2B7NPCYU
NDFRTEQCGOWBF7H6RDFJJXX42UA6VZCFJCGUV7HX
NCAIBZ2JPLHAMHTVQQ7KFAZICD6SZENXC5ZOLO7D
NAE4K5ZKZF77YFMTFKYCS7WFFZLLRAV7VLWFYS4Y
ND5YNFEBNVJMJI7HKI7RNHPJ46LNQXSGA5QQIJ5X
NCBG2232THYAXZALB3CPUTSGCEFMKZ44AIOPOHJM
NAH5WNOFRXKYHBIGDCIWSOBNP6ZYOFG6H2YHU6KP
NCZH75TV3V4K3SFBZUWSGGCF6GHDU7XFXRGSMNMB
ND6R57VWZGEZFZWXVBLZX35J3EVTNWAUJNEM76HQ
NBGZUTMCWNAXYIRXOFHPK36TP53FI6YY6V7XE6FF
NCQQGPDCXLCCQMECIM327AOD4FRZZLD523UUZ4FN
NC626TV3YKYALHDMK5IEBOQX6S7LRXAS5DSOQCWO
NDDN32T74TIN2C7YCDKP2QL2TTGD4L64DZ2YMTYG
NDH5IOXKWZUSS672XFXUYCRSVIWSOGJHHM5GJEVA
NAFYGKAWJJZALU4L47Y3HAJJY25E4GR33NB7ULXQ
NDU3W2F25WUS3FXG7FSYT23SNYCS3RVIJ4NKPHK4
NCRDKRJ6MS5NDUG6I37WDHHHMFESKE7OIANOOSBX
NBLGXIPZMRZMU3ZXJHNJHOFSHTSXPEUEPUAGVJGB
NBVKPQ26H5PWIMPO43AZNGBBC7SQF33MQSJ7TVVV
NAHN2R5E3DPUM2PYOP7E4MFZE3X6P4DCDFXRMHDL
NB7Z2UWUKDKNYO274KPEZ4YNKOKBMYFVTBYGOQBA
NDGTJDBBT4M6VXY3TAQBN47F32IRQEGZFLOH44JP
NDQVVZMARC2ET4YPRAT3LUZYJB3MNFPUSHJRRFA4
NBPYBB5KGGFSSQQUIOZZODNCTQT6KJ5GVQJ3UBKC
ND44FR65EFEWZVTJSA4VXRA3Y4MNCVMLBK3HCK4P

Thanks for doing this. Did you create a document with the data, i.e. recipient, amount, tx hash, block height?

Yes, with domain name, recipient and amount. I would have to add tx hash and block height if it’s worth to do the extra effort.

tx hash is always a good thing in case someone complains. Up to you to decide if you want to spend the time adding it.

Hello, I want to set up Supernode on Windows 10. But I see that instructions to do that is pretty old (I read some posts here and see that NCC is not working anymore so instructions how to set up supernode is really unclear now for me). Could you please update instructions how exatcly to set up Supernode right now? For Nanowallet combined with NIS 0.6.93. Thank you very much.

Try this tutorial:

Thanks but that is really not for Windows 10 setup. You know what I mean there is still lots of room to not do it right for not 100% IT peaople like me. And then I still do not know why it is not working… So I still think the best will be to show users how to set up supernode (and full node) with actual version of NanoWallet and Nis 0.6.93 in Windows 10 enviroment.
Maybe the problem is that I have dynamic IP from my provider? But I check it multiple times today and my IP (by whatismyip.org) is still same.
So my IP today was withou any change 213.192.4.142.
When I try to check this 213.192.4.142:7890/node/extended-info it does not work.
But localhost:7890/node/extended-info is working.

I also tried to shut off Windows Firewall and also Kaspersky firewall but nothing changed.

Please check enclosed screenshots.
Thank you!

You need to enable port forwarding in your router / NAT
otherwise is impossible to access from outside to your computer.
If is your home network than you need to find you router model and find out the instruction
manual of your router to see how to do it.

Also to setup a super node you need to be 100% sure that you have a static IP address.

I have followed this instruction without problem. What is difference in windows 10 compare to other windows version? The only difference between windows setup and other OS is the command to start NIS, which is just a .bat file https://blog.nem.io/supernodes/

Thank you very much for your tip.
So I tried this things:

1. Shut off Windows Firewall, Kaspersky Firewall and also Firewall on my ASUS RT-AC68U
  1. Shut off Windows FIrewall, Kaspersky Firewall and Shut On Firewall on my Asus Router with 7890 port forwarded but I am still not able to connect to address http://213.192.4.142:7890/node/extended-info

So the only problem should be that I do not have static IP from my provider and I have dynamic IP?
Or in this case it does not matter? (for test purpose of http://213.192.4.142:7890/node/extended-info).
I am not sure if my IP is static or dynamic I will need to check it with my provider.
Becuase my IP address is still the same like it was yesterday 213.192.4.142
Or I really do not know why the IP address 213.192.4.142 which I get from whatismyip.org is not working with my NIS setup. Do you have any other ideas?
And if it is problem that I do not have static IP address is there any other solutions how to still have dynamic IP address but also be supernode and be able to connect to my node from outside?

Also I have one question which should not be a problem solving of the case I cannot connest to my provider IP address.
As you can see from my second screenshot about “Manage delegated account” I have Remote status ACTIVE and Harvesting status ACTIVE. I am delegated harvesting to some other NODE from network as you can see with IP 88.99.192.82. Is this settings OK if I want to set up and run supernode? Or I should change something? Should not I stop delegated harvesting to that node which I chose? Because about this settings I am not sure. I think that maybe when on my computer is running NIS (with properly filled nis.bootKey and nis.bootName exactly from tutorial) I should just stop delegated harvesting on NanoWallet?
Or I can still run NIS and be a supernode for other users and also at same time I can delegate harvesting to some other node on network? Which seems like my actual setting.

This is the thing which is not clear for me because tutorial is not clear about it (it is too old and it is not suitable for 100% for NanoWallet).

Thanks.

Hi, I have just respond to freigeist. Maybe you can also help to answer my other questions :). Thanks.

@janikjan: try the online port checker to see if the relevant ports are open:

https://portchecker.co/check

port 7880, 7890 and 7778 should be open

Thanks. I think now I know where is the problem. I do not have public IP address from my ISP. So now I need to solve this and then I hope everything should work.

But, could you please answer to my questions below?
As you can see from my second screenshot about “Manage delegated account” I have Remote status ACTIVE and Harvesting status ACTIVE. I am delegated harvesting to some other NODE from network as you can see with IP 88.99.192.82. Is this settings OK if I want to set up and run supernode? Or I should change something? Should not I stop delegated harvesting to that node which I chose? Because about this settings I am not sure. I think that maybe when on my computer is running NIS (with properly filled nis.bootKey and nis.bootName exactly from tutorial) I should just stop delegated harvesting on NanoWallet?
Or I can still run NIS and be a supernode for other users and also at same time I can delegate harvesting to some other node on network? Which seems like my actual setting.

You can easily find out your ip:

But for supernodes, if you have a dynamic ip, you need to use a domain name that always maps to your current ip. There are free services that do that, like

https://www.twodns.de/

You also need to use that domain name in the NIS config (field nem.host).

Usually you let your own NIS harvest with your account. You can additionally harvest on other supernodes but you will not create more blocks.

Thank you for your answer.
I know how to solve problem if I have dynamic IP address. But that is not my problem actually. My problem is that my ISP provider does not give me public IP address so that is the reason why I am not able to connect to my NODE from outside. I contacted my ISP to provide me public IP address (for me it does not matter if it is static or dynamic - I will use DDNS in my ASUS router, but maybe I will prefer static anyway).

You also need to use that domain name in the NIS config (field nem.host).

So if I use dynamic IP with DDNS I need to add that domain name to field nem.host at nis/config.properties?
And if I have static IP I will do NOT add anything to field nem.host at nis/config.properties? (as this is not written in tutorial).

But for servant/config.properties I will fill the field nem.host evrytime, right? (for static IP address with my actual IP address and for dynamic IP address with my domain name)

Usually you let your own NIS harvest with your account. You can additionally harvest on other supernodes but you will not create more blocks.

So the usual setup with NanoWallet + running NIS is to set up NanoWallet’s delegate harvesting to my IP address (or domain name) of my own node?
But it is also not a problem if I set delegated harvesting to some other NODE, right?

with dynamic ip the field should look like

nem.host = some.domain.name

while with a static ip you can just put the ip in there

nem.host = 123.234.345.456

Same goes for the servant config.

Usually you would just auto harvest on your local NIS by setting in the NIS config:

nis.shouldAutoHarvestOnBoot = true

Other harvesting action is then not needed cause NIS will do it. But if it makes you happier you can just additionally do delegated harvesting on some other node(s).