NEM Transaction

I was trying to send a transaction from my iPhone NEM client and assumed after I entered the amount, I would be asked for transfer to location. Instead, it just sent it. Now I have an unconfirmed transaction of a NEM transfer that I don’t have a clue where it ended up. Is there a Customer Service human at NEM I can talk to about this?

You were probably in the incoming transactions screen, that would mean you send the xem back to where they came from.
So from where did they come?

I transferred them to NEM from Poloniex

I just checked my Poloniex account and it’s not there.

Should try contacting the NEM Red channel on telegram and they can ping one of the developers.

I don’t have a clue how to contact NEM Red Channel on Telegram. Does NEM have a human with a phone? :wink:

This is an issue that needs to be solved by Poloniex. @iski4food you need to contact poloniex support. It sounds like Poloniex has your XEM.

That is to be expected, the necessary id was missing in the message field of the transaction so poloniex cannot credit your account. Contact poloniex support (they are very slow) and show them the transaction id and explain that you accidentally send the xem back to polo without the user id.

I don’t see how poloniex has anything to do with it. I sent the NEM from Poloniex to my NEM account and that was the end of the Poloniex involvement. I tried to send some NEM from my NEM client and that’s where the problem lies. Someone on the NEM side should be able to look at my transaction and see where it went. I didn’t send it back to Poloniex.

NBZMQO-7ZPBYN-BDUR7F-75M-AKA-2S3DHD-CIFG77-5N3D

Encrypted Message: -728.149884 XEM

The previous information is what shows up on my NEM Client on my iPhone.

That is Poloniex’s address.

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NBZMQO7ZPBYNBDUR7F75MAKA2S3DHDCIFG775N3D/1458368

You sent your XEM back to Poloniex, without a message. Now they have your XEM, and you need to contact their support to get it back. I can’t confirm this 100%, because you still have not given me your address. However, it is the most likely scenario.

Oh Sorry… Here is my Address: NAZ2D5FDXVA6OI7K2RC4PKU2DHJZN2C72TE5O3DH

This is the transaction you should show the Poloniex support:

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/902d286b623186d6bf6ef380113801333146249288881fd905d253bfbf638ed1

Thanks