NEM will surpass Bitcoin eventually, and here's why and when!

:joy:

@Weskles420 please don’t spam

1 Like

Hello my Nemsters !

It seems that my prediction for NEM in my article in August, went viral after not only it met the numbers but surpassed them. I want to make the point that I was conservative and deep in my heart I knew that NEM would go much further but I wanted to give you the best outcome under the worst conditons. And I’m glad I did so, because, right now, NEM is under sky-rocket path. It woun’t stop and we don’t want it to. As Jeremy Clarkson in Top Gear said, “More is better!”. And we want more!.
Most of you were hoping for a 1$ NEM by next year in May. And I told you that is an understatement because NEM should be 3-5X by then especially with Catapult coming. I wouln’t be surprised to see NEM going 3$ stable in summer.

Anyway, by popular demand, I have created a Telegram Channel where everybody can get a 1st place insight on NEM and other cryptos right before I post them. I really want to see how many of you, who asked me to make a means to be followed in my posts, are actually following.

Second stage: I already own a domain: nemsters.io

I will develop a blog on it for NEM community.

Waiting for comments and suggestions.

Regards,

Tiberiu Darvasi

Telegram channel: https://t.me/nemsters

Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency, which means it’s a digital currency that exists entirely in cyberspace and is stored in your digital wallet. This cryptocurrency is the next wave of all transactional transactioning and built on the bleeding-edge technology called blockchain – a secure and unhackable digital database of all transactions that leaves out buyers’ and sellers’ names. Because the government isn’t involved, it has no monetary policy or central bank. Charlie Sheen enters straight off the set of “Two and A Half Men”; singing; Nem, Nem, nem, na, nem ,na,na, Nem, (repeat ad infinitum). Programmers mine bitcoins at a preset rate using powerful computers running complex proprietary algorithms, so the government can’t hyperinflate it. Libertarians love it because the government can’t see who uses it, and soon it will take over the world, dethroning the dollar and all other currencies, so this is your chance to get in on the ground floor of blockchain. Blockchain is taking over the world, and if you own bitcoin, you own the blockchain.
We’ve made $100,000,000 USD from Bitcoin since 2009. Ahhh …Bermuda is so nice this time of year…

I´m a fan of you, but i´m internet illiterate, how can i follow you, no joke !

Hi Nemo,

Thank you for your appreciation. I am working on a brand new crypto-community platform (website) where I want to grow my own community of crypto-investors, where we can share ideas and grow our investments.

It will also have a private chat room where only registered members are allowed to join.

I will also launch my own Youtube channel, where everybody can watch me discussing all the cryptocurrency opportunities, price predictions, ICO’s to invest in and much more.

In 2 weeks, I plan to launch all this.

So stay tuned, it will be a blast ! :wink: Kudos !

Your post is great with enthusiasm; however, it shows typical bias for a pet project. I too invest in NEM, but I am also a programmer and looking at all the great things to DO with NEM. I have great optimism for the price of XEM as time passes.

Here is the part many writers forget when making comparisons. Suppose you have a bank, and someone starts a company for helping a bank run its business (Microsoft), and someone else start a software company to manage accounting for the bank (Quickbooks) running on the business software (Microsoft). You never saw Microsoft (NEM) talking about how their market cap was going to make the bank (bitcoin) worthless, or how Quickbooks (Mosaics application) were going to be bigger than Microsoft (NEM). Those comparisons are not meaningful to the products, companies or applications. The only thing that matters is will the specific “company or application” be profitable.

Hi Topdog,

I can assure you my project is very real and 85% done. I’ve been working on a platform where we can use crowd wisdom to make the smartests investments in cryptos be it already listed coins or upcoming ICOs. I will post blog articles on the platform and I will also have a youtube channel where I will discuss everything worth mentioning in the crypto space. For you to say I’m biased, all I can say is that it’s your opinion and I respect it. Other features of my platform are the resources it provides: where to buy Bitcoin with fiat currency, exchanges with lowest fees, best cloud mining platforms, best hyip platforms and best crypto debit cards and where to get them. I work on this 4-6h/day and I will launch it as scheduled in 2 weeks. Until you see what I have planned, I wouldn’t make too many assumptions :slight_smile: Trust me, it is something quite unique.

And if your reply was specifically about my article, all I can say is that Bitcoin is old tech, and it will have its place in history. But the world is evolving in terms of tech and the fees of transactions prove that. 3rd…4th generation coins are already here and ready to take-over. It’s just a matter of time.

The only thing that can save Bitcoin now is Lighting Network to be adopted fast.

I mean nothing personal against you or your project. I only point out that developers in general (based on the headline) , not point you out, seem to think the whole old world will end when their project goes to market. What if you do become 10 times better than bitcoin? If bitcoin continues to a trillion dollar market, did bitcoin lose just because you make 10 times more than bitcoin?

I have a lot of faith in NEM and spending up to 20 hours a day programming toward it. Not against your idea or claims. I am more against all the type of hype by many that my dog is bigger than your dog and I have a cat.

1 Like

TiberiuDarvasi - I bought NEM at peak price this year and now it has dropped significantly. Do you think it was a bad time to buy?