NEM (XEM) Price Charts

where have You stored them, all in own wallet or in exchanges?

So this is the question to bitrue

The game is started

Binance hasn’t released any XYM yet!

Good morning:
Can somebody help me?, I have a question. I understood that nobody knows the final price of XYM. But, my question is; The XYM is a “gift” or the XYM is part of XEM?
If is a “Gift”, I can´t understand why this selloff. But if XYM is not a “gift”, so if the XEM quote is going to split, I Understand this selloff.
So… is XYM a “gift” without depreciation of XEM or there will be a split?

Thanks

XYM already listed on KuCoin. Any relevant news when Binance?

I don’t see it listed on KuCoin, link please.

The most failed airdrop in history from the most talentless team. Now xem will fly to hell, there is no point in it. Who didn’t sell coins before the snapshot was in full ass.

[image]

XEM is currently in contango, where the future price is higher than the spot price. This is a sign that people view the price to push higher in the future. Hopefully we may see a recovery on XEM soon.

3 Likes
2 Likes

haha, nice one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You dont see XYM price and You tell it is failed airdrop?

4 Likes

Binance scamming NEM/XEM holders. Trading at 0.39 on binance with the fake binance scams, and trading at 0.45 on kucoin and others. Beware and hodl your XEM, don’t get scammed by Binance.

Hi everyone, am I eligible to get XYM if I sold my Xem before 360 blocks elapsed?

More than 360 blocks have elapsed so you should receive on release date.

2 Likes

don’t mind him, he’s a freak

2 Likes

I meant I sold before 360 blocks elapsed, I sold at about 3 hour ago

The rules were clear my friend. You should know the answer

@NEMofficial confirmed on Twitter that snapshot occured at 04.26 at blockheight 3,105,500.
I dont see why you should not receive your XYM