NEM (XEM) Price Charts

yes …
if bitcoin goes up I think xem should go up again
maybe 0.41-0.47

https://www.tradingview.com/x/KKfQt8O5/

Length of ending 5th depends on BTC and broad market retrace. If BTC will defend 51777, 5th can even end now as truncated.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/iMCKYsnB/

and it looks like truncated but with counting is always the problem of confirmation

I think electric is the way forward or hybrid and possibly hydrogen fuel cell as governments will increase taxes in the future for fossil fuel vehicles. Is there a particular one you’d buy?

There is not much sense to buy something now, because in the future whales (financial might of this world) plan to tax everything so high that only leasing a car or home will make a sense. They said : “You will have nothing, and You will be happy”. That is crap i know, but they rule the world, if people will not wake up it will be so.

2 Likes

It is future but currently those batteries are unstable and very flammable. Also depends where they
put it in your car. I think Tesla has them at bottom side to when you bump on a rock is a big change you catch fire.
I do not have preference for a car or fetish for cars.
For me is the best those that cost less and spend less.
I consider it a tool to get from point A to point B.

1 Like

Well they (the ruling elite) print money out of thin air
to give to peanuts to people and a big chunks to themselves and
friends and families so they can buy gold shares and real estates and at the end
they will tax common people to get the spend money back while they will keep the bought assets.

Maybe would be wise to open a new thread to discuss this as we are in off topic here.
I mean you decide is your thread!

2 Likes

I think that topic like these can be quick censored. But i will try to establish a new topic about economic reset described by Klaus Schwab.

Klaus Schwab propagate reset that will never happen.

They are doing that reset consequently, i dont know if they want realise all, but not only Schwab presented the plan, we have Agenda 2030. People are sleeping, without wake up there will be dystopia just like in 1984 of Orwell.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/cYbSAF6C/

double bottom, is related with BTC inverted H&S formation

https://www.tradingview.com/x/pabeRcO2/

if the whole strucrure is proper impulse (in “a” wave) then b must be minimum 23.6 Fibo or more…

broad market and BTC must not do another one bearish leg

Why my friends want to buy XEM Until March 31 ?
Someone know ?

1 Like

Maybe they know about listing at significant exchange? But this is bad idea, every listing after initial up ends with drop.

And at Binance we have locked many XYMs of small players. Huge supply overhang (they will dump if they will see bad price movements, emotions). Date of that Binance listing is unknown, only 14.04 is timeline for withdrawal possibility, so maybe it is time for listing too (maybe few days earlier).

2 Likes

When Bitcoin hits $182k Satoshi Nakamoto will become the richest person in the world. Who will be the ruling elite then?

1 Like

Those who hide theirs wealth.

Rotschild=Nakamoto :smiley:

Nathan Rotschild said:

“I don’t care what kind of puppet sits on the royal throne to rule over this great empire on which the sun never sets.
Whoever controls the money supply in the British Empire controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply! ”.

Who controls now the money supply of the world (by so called national banks/puppets - beside North Korea, Iran, Venezuela and maybe Syria), and Bitcoin/altcoins price moves by perpetual contracts and medias rumors and disinformations? We see only puppets, real rulers are hidden, which is logical and clever. No matter if they are called Rotschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Schiffs or even Nakamoto etc.

1 Like

guys, I traded almost the entire stack of Xem for Xym, I gave up …
But this is great news for you, just a couple of hours later the price began to rise, my karma no longer affects it.
ATH soon stop guessing, the only force holding back the exchange rate is my curse, not the Rothschilds or Nakamoto, now all NEM investors will finally be rich.

PS: and yes, sorry but XYM is now waiting only infinity dump, until I HODL :pensive:
images

4 Likes

Stop believe in that karma shit, visualise growth and You will have this;)

beside that, why all the stack? why dont You leave 10,20,30%?

i sold many of my xems but never 100%, we dont know what can be announced in the comming months in this project, maybe nothing, or maybe they have something under cover, yep only guessing, insiders should know better…

2 Likes

I still have 10k xem,I think that’s enough for me. I really hope that symbol will have better staking than unsuccessful harvesting, all I’m interested in is HODL and passive income.
but now xym harvesting doesn’t seem to work at all

2 Likes

it is the exchanges that decide who to accept?

Why XYM harvesting is not working? Were you able to correctly configure your wallet to a node?

I try mine now.
I am currently in the “ACTIVATION IN PROGRESS” phase for about half an hour now.
I will update if i have any news.