Nemnodes.org interactive map question

Hello, I’m running the standalone wallet, being harvesting since a long time and I don’t see the node on the interactive map where I live. I live in Mexico in the State of Tamaulipas and there’s nothing there. I wonder if that is only for supernodes? Or why i can’t see any color there?

I’m not sure who maintains that site, but if they are around, maybe they can chime in

I think the user’s name is POWtoPOIconvert or something like that.

The way the network mapping works is the Nemnodes.org node will search out the network but since it is decentralized, it can’t be sure to get all the nodes. I’m sure in time, your node will get picked up.

Something that would help is making sure your ports are open. http://blog.nem.io/easy-configuration-guide-opening-port-7890/

Hi, I am not tech savvy but I am interested in creating a wallet with NEM and have looked at the site Nemnodes.org to track XEM data.

Most of the information is very clear; however I would like to know the significance behind the different node colours surrounding the interactive globe (blue, light blue, orange). I would also like to know the meaning behind the Nodes: __Nodes [XXX] ORANGE and __Nodes [XXX] BLUE.

Any helpful explanation is welcome.

I believe the small blue nodes are regular nodes, and the long orange/teal nodes are supernodes.
I am not certain, I do not run that site.