NEMsilver and NEMgold Crowd Sale

Here is the big announcement - the 1oz 9999 pure gold and 999 pure silver bullion coin sale is on!
Details are all on http://altnemo.com

This is a HUGE step for NEM because with these coins:

- We will create a way for people to have a physical, tangible connection to NEM
- We can raise money for mobile apps and a fast trading exchange incorporating fiat
- In exchange for raising capital to fund the NEM ecosystem, we will give people stunningly beautiful coins, to be minted at the Perth Mint in 9999 pure gold and 999 pure silver bullion. Each coin will come with a NEM cold wallet, giving people both a physical and digital store of value.

Right now gold and silver prices are at incredible lows, so we hope that these coins can grow in value, as we work together to create the new economy.

Given that the coins are of the highest proof quality, minted at one of the best mints in the world, and that we are doing very limited quantities (at most only a few thousand silver and few hundred gold), you would expect each coin to cost quite a lot, given that international shipping and insurance is also required. With the goal of making money (this is a crowd sale to fund the NEM epic projects, after all), you would maybe expect a current price of 10,000 NXT per silver coin, once shipping is taken into account.

However, by working with a company in Singapore to help with logistics, we are getting the price down to less than 5,000 NXT per silver coin–this includes a NEM cold wallet and globally insured shipping!

In addition, people who buy these coins will get exclusive access to new information and preliminary versions of our projects, along with other exclusive benefits that we legally cannot name at this time!

Right now you can buy these coins on the NXT Asset Exchange as NEMsilver (Asset ID: 13343565057420780630) and NEMgold (Asset ID: 4280260188071460715). Once you buy the assets, you can redeem them for coins by following the instructions on http://altnemo.com/#buy. Prices for NEMsilver and NEMgold will vary a little as NXT fluctuates with respect to the USD, but currently NEMsilver is around 3,700 NXT and NEMgold is around 75,000 NXT.

Please support NEM and buy NEMsilver and NEMgold. This is a great chance to turn crypto into a physical asset and also help to build a better world.

UPDATE: As stated, funds will be used to realize epic projects in the NEM ecosystem. These will be managed by AltNemo; read the details here: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2375.msg4442#msg4442

Le'ts get this going all ye, the community, and make NEM the numero uno!

If I buy a silver coin for 5000 and it comes with a cold wallet, is there any NEM on the cold wallet?  If so, how much?

If I buy a silver coin for 5000 and it comes with a cold wallet, is there any NEM on the cold wallet?  If so, how much?

Silver coin has 100 NEM and gold has 1000 NEM.

The price is 3700 for the first 10. So, early birds do get some discounts. You can trade it for higher if you want later in the AE.

The price is 3700 for the first 10. So, early birds do get some discounts. You can trade it for higher if you want later in the AE.

I bougth the first [s]one[/s] two :)

I bougth the first one :)

Good on you!

Wow, great!

172 dollars is pretty expensive for an oz of silver, it's like x10 the market price. There are cool and all but…

172 dollars is pretty expensive for an oz of silver, it's like x10 the market price. There are cool and all but...

One of the great things is that we are selling on the NXT AE, so feel free to make an offer (your offer is more likely to be accepted if you raise the quantity). Don't go too low, though, as we have to keep the price somewhat reasonable to deal with the risk inherent in selling in a currency like NXT that fluctuates quickly.

Also, the money is going to help NEM in a huge way, so it is for a good cause. :)

172 dollars is pretty expensive for an oz of silver, it's like x10 the market price. There are cool and all but...

How did you work that out to be 172? It is about 3c each Nxt, isn't it. Don't forget we have the shipping cost too. Shipping is a killer.

But I believe, as makoto said, some arrangements can be made if there are large quantity orders. After all, I don't think it is an intent to make an awful lot of money out of this. It is more like "please help us to help make NEM" the best solution.

In this case I buy the third coin. Its my help for NEM )

I would like to buy two coins, 2x3700=7400, but there is 8000 NXT in my wallet, while on AE 2x5000=10000.

In this case I buy the third coin. Its my help for NEM )

I would like to buy two coins, 2x3700=7400, but there is 8000 NXT in my wallet, while on AE 2x5000=10000.

Me too!

If anyone wants to buy using bitcoin or some other currency, please PM me and we can probably arrange something. (I'll accept fiat JPY, as well.)

Also, bulk (>50) orders of gold or silver coins can be heavily discounted, so PM me with an offer.

We would like to offer all NEM original stakeholders a free silver coin if they buy a gold coin. Please PM me (on BTT: to makoto1337) if you want to do that.

http://www.secureae.com

Accepts Bitcoin.

I'm gonna buy one, thats for sure!

Good progress Makoto, keep up the good work.  :wink:

http://www.secureae.com

Accepts Bitcoin.

Looks interesting, but how does one change from mgwBTC to BTC? Doesn't say much there. Perhaps you can point us to the right place.

I believe you are also an active member in Nxt. NEM will appreciate your effort if you help pass the word around.  ;)

in communication now :slight_smile: yipeeeeee