New Bounty`s n Guidelines for Marketing!

https://nem.io/community/marketing-bounties/

Marketing Bounty Program

The NEM team actively encourages the community to be involved with NEM marketing.
We welcome and reward good writers and artists for our bounty program.

DEVELOPMENT BOUNTIES
NEM 101 Bounty

This bounty is provided to increase general awareness of the NEM blockchain. If you are able to organize a NEM101 talk in your city, you may receive the following:

Up to $200 in XEMs to cover food, beverage and venue (receipts are required to claim and you are encouraged to raise external sponsorship).
$200in XEMs to be shared between the organizer/s of event
$100in XEMs for the speaker presenting NEM101 (organizer/s and speaker can be the same person)
Bounties are available on the following terms and conditions:

Organizer to organize events via Meetup platform
Maximum of one (1) NEM101 per city per month.
Materials on how to organize the event and present NEM101 will be sent to the organizer/s to coordinate with the speaker.
Send event proposal with date, time and location to nvalero@nem.foundation and jason@nem.foundation. Event must be
within 30 days of proposal. Not all proposal will be accepted. It will depend
on how active you are in the NEM community, whether another organizer is
hosting something already and other factors.
The talk must be attended by a minimum of twenty (20) people.
The bounty will be paid once a report is submitted with proof of attendance in the form of a signed attendance list and a group photo.
The decision of the bounty panel is final.
Click HERE to submit your bounty claim
Published Article Bounty

This bounty is provided to increase the exposure of the NEM blockchain in the media. The following bounties are available for:
$150 for self published articles.
$250 for articles published in mainstream media.
The bounty panel will determine whether the article is of sufficient quality to qualify for this bounty. Author may submit the article for assessment prior to publishing to confirm if it qualifies for this bounty.
Mainstream media refers to any online or print media of at least a national level
The bounty will be paid once the article has been published.
Only 1 bounty is allocated per media platform.
Video Bounty

This bounty is provided to those who have published a video promoting NEM. The following bounties are available for:

$50for a basic video
Up to $250 for a well-produced high-quality video.

The bounty panel will determine the quality of the video to assign the value of the bounty.
The bounty will be paid once the video has received a minimum of 500 views.
NEM Blog Post Bounty

This bounty is provided to those who write blog posts for the NEM blog. A bounty of $100 to $1,000 in XEMs will be paid for each published blog post.

The blog post should be written in Markdown, which is the language used to write posts in the NEM forum and is easy to use. Dillinger.io is a very good Markdown preview site. Please make sure your pics/infographics have proper hosting links on a third-party hosting site. A writing guide can be found here.
The blog post should be pasted in a Google Doc and the link submitted for assessment.
Blogs can be written like articles that discuss a topic or “how to” tutorials. An example post can be found here.
The bounty will be paid once the blog post has been published.
Business Community Outreach Bounty

This bounty is provided to increase awareness of the NEM blockchain among the business community. If you are able to organize a NEM talk with a major business organization, association or chamber of commerce in your city.

https://nem.io/community/marketing-bounties/

1 Like

I just want to say. WELL DONE!!

This is what we needed. I can’t wait for this to pay of HUGE!

Hi, I wanted to submit my details, but it asks for Nembership ID Number, what is that?

https://nem.io/about/foundation/join/

1 Like

Hi! how many videos can I make per month?

i do not think there is a limit

1 Like