New nem.io is live!

Jesus fucking christ finally ! I can’t say I’ve gone into the details but this looks like a job well done. Fucking finally a website worthy of the name :slight_smile:

Awesome!

1 Like

This is an amazing website, good job NEM team and keep up with the good game !

sry this time they did even worse, with high securitybrowser it is loading forever. Did they pay money for that crap… use cases…are they calling that for real? also the investmant point make xem look like siacoin…wich is ment to be keept low. its a mess for a 2,something billionworth of comapany, should have been prereleasd for users and forum only first.

1 Like

Hi Dorian,

Now, I don’t really understand why the browser is loading forever for you. As far as I’m concerned, it loaded spot-on, flawlessly. I don’t really understand what you mean by “using cases”, hopefully you can detail me that problem so I can understand better and give a proper reply. As far as XEM is concerned, comparing it to Siacoin si as comparing a pure breed stallion to a pure breed dog. They have nothing in common. Why are you so annoyed with NEM? they are doing great, look at the charts and if you want more arguments, take a look at my new topic (article) I wrote today on the forum, and I would deeply appreciate your reply on that. We can discuss that further on the topic. Take a look below:

You are welcomed to put your opinions as replies, and I am looking forward for them.

hi, i am useing bitdefenders safepay and firefox with high saftysettings both need a long time loading. i will try and find out how fast it is when all scripts are on, witch i would never recommand useing as a standard setting

instead of use cases : operation, appliance, just dont like the sound of it. never seen that in use on other site. just my opinion. maybe i juge to hard, maybe i expected more or different results.

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: NEM will surpass Bitcoin eventually, and here’s why and when!

The wording doesn’t quite work in this sentence on the partners page.

“Atraura works across any kind of industries since finance or government to logistics.”

I think it should be “across many kinds of industry from finance to government or logistics.”

I love the new website! I only found one spelling mistake that hasn’t been pointed out yet. On the enterprise tab, under Marketing Partner Companies - iCentric, there is a space missing between the first and second sentence.

Pretty amazing. How people can derail even a thread about a new website into speculation talk.
It looks pretty good though the video could use some less monotonous music.
It also loads fast for me with firefox on paranoid setting so I don’t know what the guy upthread is talking about.
I’m not entirely comfortable with the claims being made but that was to be expected.

@Stinghe_Dorian @TiberiuDarvasi please keep this on topic.

Thank you everyone for submitting these fixes. I will have the majority of these issues fixed today.

I think it looks that spell mistake OR may be I am could be wrong by the way take a look at this words and tell me what that means according to my understanding there should be word HOLDING instead of HOARD …!!!

I love XEM coin so I have have full believe in this project it can make me Rich in the future and I don’t imagine any miner mistake here

the picture is attached …!!

source page is How Harvesting Works

Most issues reported here have been fixed. The few remaining issues will be fixed early next week.

Thank you everyone for reporting

3 Likes

Great job! Wouldn’t it be better if you add the NEM logo at the center of the banner?

I think there should be a [Team] button in the main menu. Now you need to go to [About] and click on “NEM Foundation” or “Learn more about the foundation” and then scroll down to the bottom of the page. I think the team should be on the top of the page.

I don’t see who are the NEM developers. If I’m new to NEM I only see the board, council and the founding members and I don’t know if the founding members are developers, investors or something else.

For the founding members I would recommand a picture with neutral background like the pictures of the board and council members and some minimum information about them.

Hello.

I want to report a broken link in the page footer.

“NEM News” links to https://nem.ioflash.io/ (which does not exists)
i think it should be linked to: https://nemflash.io

thank you!

Amazing! What cool new stuff is in the plans?

maybe only for me but first promo video is on privat and cant be watchd

Ihave let jeff know about it, but he is slammed right now. I am sure he will update when he has time.

oh boy! poor jeff if he has to manage the website aswell. gues you did the design saul, am i right?