New to NEM Questions

Hello World!

I am new to the crypto world and after looking at many things, I really like the NEM product. I tip my hat to all involved in creating it!
The only stumbling block I have come across is getting NEM into my wallet on NCC/NIS to populate, zero balance.
Now mind you, I am very new to the digital currency market.

I have purchased NEM from WeSellCrypto.com and have participated in NEM faucet, neither transactions have shown up in my wallet…?

Maybe I need a “explain to me like I am 5” thread! LOL

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

what is the address you sent to?

What address did you send it to and which wallet are you using ? Are you sure you’re looking at the right account ?

Doh! I have tracked down the problem, at least I think I did. My primary email address was different from my log in email address on Paypal. Hence the payment was declined (refunded) through WeSellCrypto.
So to all that use that service, make sure your verified email with WSC is the same as your primary on paypal.

Thanks again to all!!

But to those ends, I still don’t understand why the faucet tokens are not showing up. I used the (primary) wallet address towards the upper left in NIS/NCC (near the blue primary button). NCR6W3-6V3R6F-N2GBF2-ASUQLB-5AWIUL-WIUDHL-OJOR

I will keep trying. I dont want to dump a lot of cash into purchasing, and not receive them…

Thanks again!

Just another thing, when I try to log in the address ****-OJOR into Balances.io it doesn’t register?

Maybe that bit of info will help?

Thanks all!
Cheers!

Just another thing, when I try to log in the address ****-OJOR into Balances.io it doesn’t register?

I don’t think that balances.io allows NEM wallets!

Oh man, you are correct. I got my sites confused. I should stay focused on one thing at a time!! I have been buying BTC, DOGE, and XEM. All while trying to learn the ins and outs, I ended up mixing A and B and it equaled BLAH BLAH!! :slight_smile: