Node function for basic transactions

MA

How do I know which node will perform a transfer? I’m on Apple IPad IOS/IOS XEM wallet. Transfer attempts were to Changelly for Ether. All inputs were performed perfectly including message.
I’ve had only one transfer success for 75 XEM on August 24th, which was a test. That node apparently no longer works for me.

I’ve tried FIVE more times with three more nodes (perfect inputs, TRIPLED CHECKED) with no success.
HOW TO DETERMINE IF A NODE IS FUNCTIONAL?

I’m pulling out my hair over this.

And yes, I’ve been on forum. No info found.

(I’ve made more than twenty attempts and not happy with the loss of 100 XEM in messages.)

PLEASE HELP: Nodes and XEM

Look, I’ve tried everything.
Internet connection is strong.
I’m at a major USA hotel now.
I’m in Alice 3 node right now.
I’ve used several different nodes.
(How do you determine if a Node is functioning?)
I’ve checked the interval rate also. It’s Fine (it’s on “never” now after I had it on “30” minutes previously for only two hours.)
I’m on my 11th attempt.
Nothing is working.
(Except NEM is very good at taking 3 XEM FOR EVERY ATTEMPT. Not Happy.)
I’ve checked the forum. Nothing there.
I’m unable to migrate the account
BECAUSE:
As you discovered, iPad is unable to access private key because IPad is not supported for the wallet. Unable to scroll down page to see private key (Thank you Thomas).
Can’t use the QR code BECAUSE The iPhone cannot “see” the QR CODE OF THE NEM IPAD WALLET.)
So, I’m unable to migrate to a new IPhone wallet or anything, including backing up private key.
The last transfer that worked was on August 24th
for 75 XEM transferred through Changelly for Ether.
I switched nodes like SAUL directed and had that small success. That node no longer functions.
I assumed from that point on the 24th and the successful transfer of 75 XEM everything would be fine. WRONG. However, the wallet seems to be fine. IVE QUADRUPLED CHECKED ALL INPUTS AND MESSAGES. ALL IS GOOD AND FINE.

REALLY NEED ACCESS TO MY FUNDS. REALLY WANT TO EXCHANGE MY XEM FOR ETHER. (Can’t use ShapeS*#ft exchange since I’ve ALSO discovered XEM ,not supported there

NOT HAPPY

Please direct.

Yep, tried all that.

Really wish there was some kind of HEADS UP WARNING ABOUT IPad not be fully supported.
The NEM wallet QR scanner will NOT access my iPhone 6Plus, so I’ve got no way to migrate account. Not happy. AGAIN.
But that’s lesser in aggravation to the fact that I’ve attempted to exchange NEM on Changelly with ZERO success after three attempts. All inputs have been triple checked. I suspect that it’s a node issue. AGAIN.

SO, I changed nodes.

NOPE. NO LUCK.

Isn’t there a way that you can indicate whether a node is functional at the time of transfer or not?

Is that so difficult?

My frustration levels are SKY HIGH

If a transaction does not go through, you are not charged any fees.
Are you positive you actually lost XEM?

Also you should upgrade to Nanowallet 1.4.10, the fees are much lower.

You are not including an amount, only the fee, that is your issue.

No. My wallet is minus over 100 XEM SINCE THIS ISSUE Appeared last week. It’s been deducted every attempt.

I’m unable to upgrade or change wallets. No private key access. No QR reading ability from iPhone NEM wallet to IPad NEM wallet.

I’m correctly inputting the following amounts on both Changelly and my Wallet “New Transaction” where it asks for amount:

100 XEM
or
3500 XEM
or
3400 XEM

IS THE INPUT AMOUNT TO BE WITHOUT THE WORD XEM FOLLOWING NUMERALS?

yes
That is probably your problem.

Okay, it’s confirmed.

The problem is the fingerprint ID access to the NEM mobile wallet on my IPad.

My inputs were PERFECT. Trust me, after the nightmare last week, I was going to be perfect with inputs. Again, after a successful 75 XEM test send last week (August 24th), I repeated exactly the format. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT BETWEEN THEN AND THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, I added Fingerprint access.

When I had the failed XEM sends prior to this present time period, the Fingerprint ID was activated for the wallet too.

It’s only when I manually input address message amount info that the transitions ever went through.

This straightens the entire mess up. You see, my first reaching out for support was over the same issue. I had made many transfer attempts, but was noting the wallet sub-section as" 0" , yet the underlying problem was I had a handful of cued Changelly request but no transaction. We became sidetracked over the face of the wallet when the real problem was use of fingerprint ID ass password.

My only transactions that went through were from manual input of all wallet data fields.

I should win the Fields Medal for this.

Damn. I’m well over 50 years old.

I would appreciate being reimbursed XEM for all the failed attempts.

I’m not sending all these attempts now that I figured this problem out. I’ll be making one transition.

Thanks