Official Symbol Discord Channel

To ensure an improved connection between all existing channels, there is now an official Symbol Discord channel.

All telegram channels/channels as well as various Twitter accounts have been merged there and can be accessed there at any time. As with many other projects at the moment, all technical discussions that previously took place in slack now take place on the Dischord server, where you can see what is happening at any time and if you are technically experienced you can also participate in the conversation. Personally I find this new change an enrichment and I am glad that it is happening. it will benefit the overall interaction with the developers and other team members as well as the overall transparency. I am sure it will take time and be a significant adjustment for some old members but probably in this case for the better.

5 Likes

Joined server but you do not approve new members. Btw i read discord server rules and accepted.

You accepted via the shake hands emoji

1 Like

Joined server but you do not approve new members. Btw i read discord server rules and accepted.

It’s automatic. Once you have read the rules and clicked the handshake emoji, you’ll be assigned a role.

What is your discord handle?

Thanks for reply. As Dorian said above i was clicking on emoji not on a image. Nice trick

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.