Oops..deposited NEM to poloniex without the required message

I made a mistake of depositing NEM to poloniex without the unique message as required by poloniex…what do I do now?
Poloniex said "You MUST send your deposit using the unique Message above. Failure to do so may result in the loss of your deposit."
It’s a small amount of NEM. But the mistake is very easy to make. I actually was just typing a test message.

Contact the support at Poloniex. I am sure they have handled such a problem many times before.

I did the same thing with a large quantity of NEM. I freaked out hard. I read all the forums and the best solution was to

1. make a support ticket with Polo
  2. Include Blockchain Explorer record of the transaction
  3. After 48 hours if no response from support ask Moderator in trollbox to look into support ticket #general-discussion
  4. Took me about 7 days total to get it back into my account but don’t panic it will be fine

Good luck recovering your funds
p.s.
Be nice to Polo MODS it goes a long way to getting you problem solved

1 Like

你好:
我前几天给P网存XEM币,遇到了和你同样的问题,就是在转XEM的时候,忘记写那个NEM了,请问您是怎么解决这个问题的,我现在该吧这个NEM发给谁才会找到我的币呢。我是在比特儿网转到Poloniex网的,我是应该把这个NEM发给Poloniex网站的支持吗?还是发给比特网的客服。谢谢请您指导一下,我将万分感激。
Hello:
Me to save a few days ago to P network XEM COINS, encountered the same problem with you, is in turn XEM, forgot to write the NEM, how do you solve this problem, I now that the NEM to who will find my money? I went to Poloniex net on biter net, should I send this NEM to Poloniex website for support? It’s still sent to bitnet’s customer service. Thank you for your guidance. I would appreciate it.

Hi panduola,
I don’t know what P network is. Also I don’t know what Poloniex net is.
https://poloniex.com/exchange you can use my instructions listed above, with change to #3 since there is no more trollbox on Poloniex. SO make a support ticket. Also, google translate is not perfect for langage differences. Might want to ask a friend that speaks English well to write the letter. Your note was hard to understand as I am sure my note to you is as well.

嗨panduola,
我不知道什么是P网络。我也不知道Poloniex网是什么。
https://poloniex.com/exchange您可以使用上面列出的说明,更改为#3,因为Poloniex上没有更多的trollbox。所以做支票。另外谷歌翻译不是完美的langage差异。可能想问一个说英文的朋友写信。我的笔记很难说,我相信我的笔记也是如此。

Poloniex 网客户服务
https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/home

1 Like

How long did they take to get the NEM coin back?

Hi, what kind of unique message is this? Where could I get it?

When depositing XEM to Poloniex, before they give you the address to send to, they give you a unique message to put in the message field when sending a XEM transaction.

Their support is very slow, it could take a couple weeks.

About a week or two

I been waiting for more than a month, and the status still show " being process"

Thanks, still waiting after 4 weeks

Tulip Mania,
So fast, i already waited more than 4 weeks and still waiting.

this was when troll box was there , and they lost my support ticket, . Just keep contacting them . maybe make another ticket. Hope you get back :slight_smile:

Thanks for advice. I will try to make another ticket