Other Price Charts and Analysis

Let’s make BTC great again. For a while, before communists from China final attack. Some commies from Netherlands will also fight with crypto. Commies hate alternatives to their money from the air.

ETH looks like in crucial moments if trend reversal can be real.

And MATIC - “black horse” so says Nazar, 15000 buyed @ 1.23

Target? No target yet, maybe 100blns of capitalisation…

my entry logic looks like this, BTC catched @35100, SL activation after breaking of 34500 (15min chart priceline or candle close), take profit target 60-63k (depends on velocity of my reaction)

I am afraid that SL logic from previous post is too short in comparison to profit target. I must rethink that if i want to risk much more. It is always the problem at any market.

After rethinking activation price for SL should for now be near 30k (15 min candle close below that level), may vary because is dependant on one of logarithmic lines (black line) at bigger picture:

and its actication/confirmation logic (now 9,5% under that line)

target for 66,6% of position goes to 46500 :slight_smile:

1 Like

for position taken near 2500 target is near 3000

MATIC taken @ 1.23 looks so far better than XYM taken @ 0.18

it is not surprise that product of NEM not grows when BTC grows sharply, it is tradition, bad tradition

now is crucial moment 1:1 @ 42k or 1:1.618 @ 46k or higher

market will decide, and i must think if i get small profit or i will wait for moon :slight_smile:

In case of ETH i am off, ETH looks weak in comparison to BTC. Even BTC is still in early phase, but still optimistic if above 31k mark.

MATIC:

the smartest money takes profit near top of this impulse, it was target for some smaller formation too - i am not so smart, or maybe more optimistic in case of MATIC and will wait for much more spectacular growth;)

BTC similar, market is very perfid - instead reaching full target of wider formation, it reaches only that and retraces.

At last growth from 31k to 41k can be counted as impulse - just like in case of MATIC, so nothing is lost yet.

impulse or abc, market always leaves some uncertainity, i opt for impulse;)

my entry at 35k and not realising profit where i should to do so, resulted with retrace to 35k, works like support now

I regret a little bit not taking profit and retaking position here, but situation is still technically unclear until price stays above 30-31k.

MATIC is still holded i do not try to be smarter than Nazar. Time will tell if holding MATIC was good choice and will be clear answer in case of question how reliable regarding crypto Nazar is.

All is of course dependant on BTC moves.

ETH is in crucial area now, but i have chosen to play with MATIC.

Now we will see if BTC will defend this or will go to hell.

ETH hell not yet confirmed but very close.

Time to load moar Polygon price 1.4 and another one chunk 10k - all stack is 25k of MATIC.

holy fook :slight_smile:

Nikkei is carshing.

only BTC needs confirmation, but this confirmation is at 32k, and support is 30-31k, market always complicates the matters.

And i must cut my engagement in MATIC to 10k (those buyed at 1.4). 15k sold at 1.26 with insignificant profit. Maybe the market will give opportunity to buy 25k at 0.75 if that bear will rule for some time.

Seer Nazar and China actions all is clear? Not yet, this attacks should be played to the final in September.

BTC is still pushing to do this 1:1 ratio

Daily close above the blue line and counting will be proper with high possibility.

alternative counting

Tesla/Musk accepts BTC again - read this as he buyed the dip :wink:

New method will be tested by me. I have time to test such strategy, not play in real.

Under the red rectangle market is in downtrend. Two short entries look profitable do far.

Will be tested further (logic of entries).

1 Like

When do you think next BTC ATH will happen? I think around autumn/winter time.

If will occur must be this Summer, Autumn is scary (crash in all markets very possible, but this is moveable feast, all in hands of FED).

1 Like

For current week pivot/support/resistance rectangle has changed and we see so far bullish action above rectangle.

We will see if green line can be played theoretically in my tested system.

After Israels statement that he will use Ethereum network to do e-shekel we have strange situation. ETH is little bit stronger in moves than BTC. Next stage of “transition of rule” in cryptoscene?

Testing of system in BTC trade is lost of time. Those systems are for maniacs.

HODL approach is best, but boring. Currents moves of BTC are so lazy.

SP500 shows very bullish bias and that gives some hope for crypto to grow this Summer.

I dont expect significant growth beyond the time of Summer as i wrote before.

Technical analysis showed for me nothing but lost of time.

Buying when market is bleeding (or short after that kind of event) and selling when is too much optimistic is now my only strategy.

What with seers? Timing given by them is so wide, that even i can be that kind of seer:)

This artificial pump (helicopter money) must end some day. Huge crash will occur in October (i set 20.10 date), but top can be made now or later in this Summer. “Market forces” will decide as always.

today we have some problems, but FED or other magicians can change everything with one word:)

What this means for crypto. Shortterm can have strange impact, dumps and fast pumps, money owners will seek safe haevens. Crypto is not safe haeven unless You get in near significant dip and get out near significant top, but most of money is not so smart, emotions are playing huge role in that drama.