Paste you address here for beta NEM (Testnet XEM)

NAPWGN-SU24MH-S5QZ6E-5ZO4VH-3V3LWR-7AKRHU-ZQKH

Good job on making NEM tutorials/FAQ very easily to understand for a beginner :smiley:

Please send some beta NEM coins

TA3LZX-VTRFWC-EEFETP-WMMWYJ-LXU4FI-GFZRDL-JKDZ

testnet addresses start with “T”

50k sent

50k sent

Thanks. TIL :slight_smile:

NAY7M2-Z7N4SV-G6WO27-6UYKLD-T7G2Q3-ARR7NT-U22C

Awesome :slight_smile:

Thanks for your interest. However you will need an address that starts with a “T” instead of a “N”. This testnet XEM is primarily being used to test our mobile wallets.

TDXUCW-C2ZRKY-45FGVQ-QQD4F3-6FAV2Y-VMPAWX-7E5B

Request for xem for testing. Thanks.

TDDP53-S2PFIT-TZ2DVZ-C5GEKX-SYOZJD-3IQWXL-DHVA
Requesting testnet xem thank you

Hi I was wondering could I get some testnet XEM , my address is TAOTDR-UW5MOJ-LWYSDQ-UYQ3X3-JHJWH2-MRISPK-GCBG

Hi ! Please send some beta NEM coins

NBOL7A-EP7NA6-XTUFPK-44XFGY-3KXUWD-VLMUFA-N7O4

This is the testnet channel,
Only testnet XEM for testing the mobile app and co. are sent out in here and NO REAL XEM.

You can see this on the T infront of the testnet addresses opposite to the N for normal accounts in the live network.

If you want to earn XEM, pls get engaged inside the community. There is plenty of possibilities, for example with finding and reporting bugs in the mobile wallet.

Hi, I would like to test with TACUAI-EJOSUN-QLNBNJ-NI6JD4-Z55RWC-AE7IB6-NSD4

Hi ! Please send some beta NEM coins.
TD7XJHSPL4FEZ7ZMA2OUA36YAYU52C3SYGIE27WQ

Hi guys :slight_smile: My test address is TBPL6F-J2OQGS-P6IJWZ-PMSL67-BQ6U3I-LIHVK3-D3EY

In the first post of this thread you can find private key´s that you just need to scan with the mobile app and then you can access xem beta funds for testing. :wink:
Please post which key you used in the thread over there.

I’ve read that thread and tried all of them. All gave me “Failed to import account” error. I’m not sure if they can be imported only once or what was wrong

Back up your account (export account function)
Then clear your cache,
reimport your wallet and try to scan it again.

Of course, the camera is opened from Add account/Scan QR button, and after it detects the QR code (the phone vibrates), the message “Failed to import account” is shown