Percentage of general users using NCC (With NIS) and NanoWallet

A new and sophisticated NanoWallet is gradually penetrating.
Is there a way to know the ratio of which users are currently using by the general user at the present time?
In Japan, there is a lot of enlightenment privately to move to NanoWallet.
So I wrote a thread to know the actual situation.
If possible, please tell me the confirmation method or usage situation you are grasping.

Thank you.

Additional notes:
I am very sorry that English is spoiled.

What is the percentage of people who switched from NCC to NanoWallet?

Is there a confirmation method and information?

Im actually still using the NCC and have not switched over yet, really dont know why :slight_smile:

Wanted to ask if this tutorial is still valid? And what do we need to change for any supernodes if we move to Nanowallet?

If you change from NCC to NanoWallet, Delegated Address will be changed.
NanoWallet creates a Delegeted Privete Address from the NEM address private key and wallet password.
Even if you move to NanoWallet, if you do not change any settings, Super Node rewards and harvesting will work as before.
However, because the actual state differs from the display (Remote Address) of NanoWallet, it becomes difficult to handle.

Therefore, if a person with a super node transfers completely to NanoWallet, it is better to deactivate delegation at NCC and delegate again at NanoWallet (in fact, deactivate at NanoWallet).

Since the delegation public key described when super node is enrolled changes, it is necessary to make change request by Forum.

I’m using NCC and I’m remoting harvesting with it.
I’d like to switch to Nano but haven’t found real advantages yet
also don’t know the exact procedure to handle delegated key switch.