Petro PTR aka XPD wallet problem

I bought the Petro last year and the NEM wallet showed that I had 43 PTRs. I recently opened the wallet on my Macbook I can still see the quantity confirmed in the “Mosaics”. However I have some possible problems:

1. I think the token has been changed from PTR to XPD but I’m not sure; I did some research and can find very little of any use.
  2. The balance in the NanoWallet (in the top bar of the application) shows “0.000000 PTR”. So I don’t know if the coin simply died or if it shows zero PTR because of the Petro being changed into “XPD”.
  3. I bought a new Mac Mini desktop and I want to sell my Macbook laptop, but I don’t want to sell it until I confirm that I can get the wallet on the MacMini and make sure the coins are there, but I can not even find where to download the wallet. The original links given during the ICO to download the “Petro wallet” do not work anymore, and I can not find help on how and where to download it, and I’m wondering if the ‘non Petro’ regular NEM NanoWallet will work.
  4. If it does work I have no idea on how to get the PTR / XPD balance showing in the wallet.
  5. I installed the NEM mobile wallet on my iPhone and tried putting in the purchase info, and it shows PTR but a balance of zero.
    Any insight at all is appreciated!
    Thanks - Rod
1 Like

Unfortunately, the Petro isn’t on NEM. I think you will have to contact the original issuers of the token to see about any possible recourse.
My thought is that they ahd rented the namespace and that namespace expired (one year) and so the tokens are no longer viable.
Perhaps someone with more technical expertise can explain a bit more but Petro is not a NEM project.
Sorry to hear that you’re having problems with it.
Chees,
Laura

Thanks Laura!

You’re very welcome.

merhaba durumunda gelişme varmı?
bende aynı durumdayım.
ptr nerede :slight_smile:

I have not seen any solution. Everyone is waiting to see if the government is going to release any information on it.