Please stop using brain wallet! and Refund to you

@Danat_Muratkhanov

Вы знаете этот адрес?
NARRW5-NLG5CY-HNSTTN-7VYUYP-TLXUW5-AC3MRT-2NOU

Прежде чем отправить предупреждение (11 октября), средства перечисляются на указанный выше адрес. (21 августа)
Если это неизвестный адрес, он уже подходит для взлома.

Сообщение от меня состоит в том, чтобы предупредить вас, что этот адрес является уязвимым мозговым кошельком.

Do you know this address? NARRW5-NLG5CY-HNSTTN-7VYUYP-TLXUW5-AC3MRT-2NOU

Before I send a warning (Oct 11th), funds are being remitted to the above address. (Aug 21th)
If it is an unknown address, it already suits hacking damage.

The message from me is to warn you that this address is a vulnerable brain wallet.

нет это незнакомый адрес NARRW5-NLG5CY-HNSTTN-7VYUYP-TLXUW5-AC3MRT-2NOU
Я совершал только одну операцию по пополнению средств Fri, 18 Aug 2017 .
прошу вас помочь вернуть средств

Сообщение, которое я вам послал, использовал уязвимый кошелек, поэтому я просто попросил переработать кошелек.
Для получения дополнительной информации ссылка добавлена, чтобы прочитать начальную часть этой страницы.

У нас нет доступа к вашим средствам.
У вас были деньги, украденные взломом, прежде чем мы отправили предупреждение.

Это вопрос, чтобы сообщить в полицию и вернуть деньги от меня не может быть сделано.

The message I sent to you was using a vulnerable wallet, so I just asked to rework wallet. For details, a link is attached to read the beginning part of this page.

We do not have any access to your funds.
You had funds stolen by hacking before we sent a warning.

This is a matter to report to the police and refund the money from me can not be done.

Добрый день !!! касательно моего заблокированного аккаунта. Какие действия дальше мне нужно будет сделать.

I was very sorry. I have forgotten that the questioner is different.
I will withdraw the following reply.
I am terribly sorry.

Ваша учетная запись была взломана, и средства были украдены. Пожалуйста, продолжайте использовать новый простой кошелек, чтобы не стать такой ситуацией с этого момента.
Your account was hacked and funds were stolen. Please keep using new simple wallet so as not to become such a situation from now on.

Меня заблокировали !! По инструкции я создал простой кошелек.адрес простого кошелька : NDBAKI-4XFPTL-R4YRQR-6YIIPR-N3UUXN-G2G3F6-K2F3
адрес Brain wallet: NCDOAY-KUDDR3-OXN3PA-NRSRIQ-ZQX3EK-L44JHV-RBND

Прошу вас помочь мне .

Hello! My wallet was blocked and I received a message that I need to contact here.
I created a new wallet with address - NDBAKI-4XFPTL-R4YRQR-6YIIPR-N3UUXN-G2G3F6-K2F3
old address Brain wallet![baha|690x387]: NCDOAY-KUDDR3-OXN3PA-NRSRIQ-ZQX3EK-L44JHV-RBND
Please tell me what to do.
Thanks!

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to confirm the details from now and perform personal verification work.
Since I will contact you separately from this message, please wait for a while.
Thank you.

both incidents from above are related somehow:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NB6AG2R6VVXTCIRMNAC36D5CQQ3EZNUEV4OAGNGX
223 -> http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NCDOAYKUDDR3OXN3PANRSRIQZQX3EKL44JHVRBND
223 -> http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NDYZGXJ5MRP3ZGFZ7T6J7PLUD4I7QZRSHBAC2LHG
–>http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NARRW5NLG5CYHNSTTN7VYUYPTLXUW5AC3MRT2NOU
(and that was used to withdraw from http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NCWPLQCVARBYXXPCC3KDAZUQ4MNL2LNS7YIRM2XU over http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NDMU4EOV2IVDMTX2YXKPNDWNA6JTEBEESMKQ2EIR)

(we need tx visualization, something like XRP has)

1 Like

Dear leader mizunashi,

My account has been hacked and changelly was used to steal it .

October 9th, 1840 XEM was stolen thru changelly address NBLQ6P-E7Z5CV-ANJNXG-OR74UQ-LOJ2YM-GJJOZ4-YFAQ

Transfer transaction
From
NA2FHU-SIUI65-YQSRBJ-4D6ZWH-ZS7X2T-D5TSFO-R7WX
To
NBLQ6P-E7Z5CV-ANJNXG-OR74UQ-LOJ2YM-GJJOZ4-YFAQ
Amount
1 840.000000 XEM
Fee
0.150000 XEM
Block
Hash
7bbde0069d3f55e0e26744a05d8f261d50dbacc0417cbb6985241bb529372de8

I have contacted Changelly and they said the user blocked his IP by using TOR !!!

Dear mizunashi,
I dont know how this could have happen… it is crazy . can they be a way to track this thief ?

@flagin

Basically, hackers use Changelly and other cashier.
What has been confirmed many times is to deposit with XEM, then convert it to anonymous currency and send it somewhere.
In order to investigate this, it is most important that Changelly et al. Disclose all information.
However, in many cases Tor is used, it is very difficult to reach a real culprit.
Actually it is necessary to disclose information on multiple exchange offices and chashiers.

You can rely on the stolen principal and the powerful institution you requested.

In fact, the situation that has resulted in a refund is really rare now.
And that is only when the culprit made a mistake.

My significance of activity here is to avoid being stolen before falling into that situation.
We have advanced more than hackers, we have done huge calculations and have found brain wallet.
Being stolen, I am active here as a motto to help.

Thank you.

@mizunashi
OH GOD . I think i understand a bit o f what is written. You must be using google translate .

what powerful instittution are you refering ?

IS there a fund to replace hacked xem coins ?:sob::sob:

thanks

@flagin

I can not do English at all, so I always use Google Translate.
It is often said from everyone that I do not understand English.

In hacking, there is no organization to guarantee and refund it.
My activities are also not related to the NEM Foundation at all and are done volunteers.

Brain wallet is easily hacked using a weak password.
Hackers are aiming for it.
I will find it before a hacker.
If the amount is large, an external white hut hacker locks the funds and tells me.
I am doing the refund work here.

So, if you are taken away by a bad hacker, we can not deal with it here.

I am sorry I can not rely on it.

ok. thanks

It is a state agency such as police, court etc.

So my account got locked. But it is not an Brain Wallet, I know that I used an SimpleWallet.

This is now my new Simple wallet:

Adress : NCQ42J-NK36PT-RUGHQU-EMTTJB-LXLNKC-YU5N7Y-REFB

Здравствуйте,скачали кошелек nem с офиц сайта ,запустили его, перед нами всего 2 выбора создания кошелька ,либо простой кошелек создать ,либо кошелек из приватного ключа, простой кошелек не хочется создавать т.к. думаю защиты в нем 0, а кошелек из приватного ключа нужен сам ключ,а где сам приватный ключ достать?

@forexlegend
Thank you for contacting us.
In order to make a refund, we perform personal authentication.
The contents will be sent separately, so please wait for a while now.

Thank you.

No, you didn’t. You are wrong. It simply IS brainwallet. It would be statistically impossible for anyone to “guess” your private key. Also, it is statistically impossible to randomly generate a private key so that the same private key can be derived from 8 character passphrase … and yet, here we are.

1 Like

добрый день!!! Что нужно будет сделать для того чтоб вернуть средства со счета NARRW5-NLG5CY-HNSTTN-7VYUYP-TLXUW5-AC3MRT-2NOU свои 223 xem. вы можете вернуть средства связи с не корректным отправкой либо заблокировав его отправив ему сообщение чтоб вернул средства на на мой адрес. На его счете лежат 778 nem. помогите пожалуйста возвратить средства.