Please stop using brain wallet! and Refund to you

@Oralsyn

Старый кошелек создан с кошельком Мозга.

Новый кошелек никогда не будет заблокирован.

Однако, если утечка информации следующая, она будет украдена, а не блок.
· Когда файл wlt и пароль известны другим пользователям
· Когда секретный ключ известен другим

Благодарю вас.

The old wallet is created with Brain wallet.

The new wallet will never be blocked.

However, if the following information leaks, it will be stolen rather than a block.
· When wlt file and password are known to others
· When the secret key is known to others

Thank you.

1 Like

@Ziya

Thank you for contacting us. In order to make a refund, we perform personal authentication. The contents will be sent separately, so please wait for a while now.
Thank you.

1 Like

Well, what do I need to do for this? Or just wait?

@Ziya

Thank you very much for your cooperation in the certification work.
We will terminate refund work with the following transaction.

Lock Fund Transaction:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/aggregate/3238042addfecc1de9f9a27c433a27300233b58550941c96f5920ad5d5e2f93d

Refund Transaction:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/multisig/55db216c6e912a0b22b027389c47f0403805b2e3495e36e3914e5b71e7234472

Thanks

1 Like

It is indeed a brain wallet. It is statistically impossible to guess one’s private key otherwise. (fun fact: there is an exception - accidentally discovered 17 accounts with simple private keys like zeroes, ones, … efs and the 17th - try to guess it yourself :slight_smile: )

Hallo
I have this messege from NAZXEM-KDB3IQ-K4NU2C-X6RHIQ-D342W2-AOKRYA-AJV3
The password you are using for your Brain Wallet is weak.
It is publicly available on Internet (GitHub) and already used for dictionary attacks.
To protect your funds, we locked your account. To retreive your funds,
a) Prepare new simple wallet
b) Prepare a screenshot of the account screen in your NanoWallet. If a certain amount is exceeded, more detailed identification may be requested (one or more of SMS, id scan, selfie holding your id, skype call)
c) Post a message in the forum https://forum.nem.io/t/8147/

Please help me go through this process. I have new simple wallet . b) screenshot of my old wallet ?
please give me instraction. My adress is NCML3Z-KJRMKE-JWX6OG-47S2OT-V5ZDDN-RBFC34-GD5R

Regards
Andrzej

1 Like

@andre301182 sorry, We will correspond within the time.

@andre301182

Thank you for contacting us. In order to make a refund, we perform personal authentication. The contents will be sent separately, so please wait for a while now.
Thank you.

1 Like

здраствуйте обнаружил пропажу нем с кошелька . кто может ответить ?

@evden

Вся переписка по этой теме выполняется мной.

All correspondence of this topic is done by me.
1 Like

【Notice】 MacBook Pro that I usually use has broken down. From now on, we will support with sub Windows.
Though it may be impossible to respond promptly because of the lack of software and unfamiliar surroundings, I would like you to understand.

As it is not enough funds to procure new Macs, this situation will continue for a while.

Thank you very much though I am sorry for your inconvenience.

1 Like

【Notice】I will report the progress.
Today the Mac for work arrived at the Apple repair center.
Please be patient as it will be returned after repair.

All the information in the Mac is FilelVolt and all backups are taken with TimeMachine.
This will not leak or disappear.

2 Likes

【Notice】The Mac has returned from repair. We can respond as usual, so please be relieved.

【WARNING】 There is a person who signs up as a signer without permission for an account that we do not know for the account that manages Locked Fund recently.

I do not know the intention of being harassed or trying to get involved in some trouble.
Please do not do something like this.

The following is an example of a transaction that I have not executed.

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/aggregate/667862db8db72ad53a71cb5b17fa32739e0699fea0dec9f2989b8ba94f0bdf09

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/aggregate/86d2b74499a871e5d90a0550869cb794e8e3cb638242bdf007743ded800731f4

1 Like

Prior the multisig transaction, the funds from those two accounts were withdrawn to aex.com (NDJJSGZT25KUIJVITJLRKTD3HB6NB5FMONQUMBVE ) with message “387537”. The multisig from first link was funded using 2XEM from another brainwallet account … so this person clearly is finding and robbing weak wallets.

1 Like

Hi @mizunashi

I didn’t know where to ask, but I opened recently my nano wallet, and a transaction of my whole XEM have been moved to another address with the “private key exposed” message. Could you tell me what happened and what can I do to get back my XEM ?

Here the detail of the transaction :

From Primary
To NA3RND-ZFQ73N-66KDHG-4BCCBV-XV6SZB-IBG5TP-FVJL
Amount48 979.022795 XEM
Fee 0.250000 XEM
Message private key exposed
Block 1450961
Hash 1dbc81c101d4e90fbb6f171cfb171a84838b5fd361f302754c08e1ee2366cccd

Thank you very much for your support…

I replied from Telegram NEM::Helpdesk.

Thanks.

1 Like

I created a topic where i wrote that I can not use my means - Failure transaction not allowed for multisig - ошибка . I was told to decipher the message and there will be instructions, I did so. I created a new simple account, what do I do next, how to transfer money from my wallet?

@kenter

First of all, could you tell me the address of your Wallet?
Thank you.

My old wallet, it has funds - ND475CDYK25WJVNFD2PFK22QXKSTWIFDM62T5Z5X
My new simple wallet - NB4NYGBL25H2FELCVHFAMG3YSCTAMZYBNBCRXSKX

@kenter

Thank you.

1 Like