Price Target - Future

What do you guys see as the price target for NEM, in the upcoming future.

I feel like these forums are pretty much dead, but my speculation is a max price of around 1 Yen ($0.0096 US) since the initial stakeholders have most of the xem.

is 1 dollar realistic

The fact that the initial investors have most of the XEM is about the number one reason I think your estimation is on the pessimistic side.
Consider this: Initial stakeholders have seen many days that XEM price was below 40 and even 30 sats, but they kept their XEM because they see the bigger picture and are in it for the long run.

Personally I’m not interested in selling even at 1$ (again, think long term! ). Crypto is still in its infancy and you can’t imagine how much money can still flow in. The thing is, if crypto doesn’t f*** up too much (like with the DAO) it will become mainstream sooner or later.
Can you imagine what would happen if NEM became something that is known or at least used by a considerable population?!

I’d be less afraid of the initial stakeholders than the newly recruited whales for that matter. The initial stakeholders that are still around are less likely to dump if we would go back to lower price than the new investors since they aren’t in it for the quick buck but for long term profit.

Personally, I’m afraid to dump even a portion of what I have because I believe NEM will one day get that main stream adoption. I know chances of it becoming the #1 cryptocurrency are slim, but IMO that’s not even necessary. Look at BTC, it’s not that it has such a large user base and it still has inflation.

So for me ( again, thinking long term) 1$ isn’t a possibility , it’s bound to happen. The only question is when :wink:

1 Like

I agree with Xpedite, crypto/blockchain tech is just beginning. Even bitcoin’s marketcap ~10billion is relatively small for a global ‘currency’

NEM has shown to deliver time and time again. Hold your XEM … there will come a time where there’s no need to convert back to BTC/fiat :slight_smile:

Then again, I’m sure that you can profit off of buying this coin now. I like the slow steady increases it makes whenever there are new features.

There is still 8,999,999,999 XEM who holds and how much?

http://blockexplore.in/search/richlist/

That will show you the breakdown.

I have sold mines at 750
Waiting going under it to re-buy :sweat_smile:

If there coming Japan exchange it is possible broken even 2000 in near future and later who knows how high.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Too bad, i dont think we will see 750 again, but everything is possible.

1 Like

Well, just re-bought at 600
XD

1 Like