Problem with delegated harvesting

Okay I tried to follow the steps and the transaction was successful and in 6h I will try to activate my nano wallet.

It worked. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi BloodyRookie!

I have a similar problem (like cmw67) with delegated harvesting in my nano wallet only worse because I can´t remember how to log into my ncc wallet anymore. I´m not even shure if I had my ncc wallet activated in delegated harvesting.

But any how I still got several different addresses with, “harvestedBlocks”, “importance”, “vested balanses” and “public keys” on file named: “accounts_cache_mainnet.json”. I wonder if it is safe to copy/paste it here at the foorum at the purpose for if you could help me to choose the right one to try what suggested (for cmw67):

"copy that public key, then log into nano wallet, go to services -> manage delegated account.
check “Use a custom public key” and supply the copied public key in the field “Remote public key” and select mode deactivate. supply password and click on send.

That should deactivate the delegated harvesting. After 6 hours you can activate the delegated harvesting again in nano wallet, this time do not check “Use a custom public key”. After another 6 hours the account should have delegated harvesting using the nano wallet delegated account."

Since we already passed the last fork height, the supplied delegated key when deactivating delegated harvesting is irrelevant, it should work in all cases. Just try to deactivate via Nano Wallet.

1 Like

GREAT! My remote status is now DEACTIVATING. Remote account and Delegated public key are still referring to the old wallet, but I guess I have to just wait 6 hours for the transaction is done all the way??

Still I´d like to make shure that I got a few things right:

• The public key of my nano wallet delegated account equals not the custom public key??
  • Eventhough my remote status was active and my vested balance was far much bigger than 10k XEM there was no blocks harvested. I wonder if there was any vested balance or importance on the node I thought to be harvesting: alice6.nemninja!?

So just to be clear, I have a Nano Wallet, and I have basically the same issue. I have over 10k XEM vested. The remote status is active but the Harvesting Status is Inactive. When I try to start delegated harvesting it gives me the red banner message[Error at unlocking account, reason: remote […] attempted to call local /account/unlock with non-remote address […] ]. What you are saying is that, given the last fork, all I have to do in my Nano Wallet is deactivate my remote status on the left panel of the Manage Delegated Account (wait 6hrs), reactivate it (wait the 6 hrs) and try to start delegated harvesting again? This should work?

@Gherna03 try solution from this topic
Can't activate delegated harvesting [SOLVED]
Recreate your wallet from private key. In nanowallet this is third tab when you click sign up

1 Like