Problem with delegated harvesting

Hi guys,

I have a problem with delegated harvesting. First, I have more than 10k xem vested and my remote status is active. Then I select a node with free slots on which I can harvest, enter my wallet password and afterwards i click on “start delegated harvesting”. However I get an error message that says:“Error at unlocking account, reason: remote 65.29.181.206 attempted to call local /account/unlock with non-remote address my remote addreess”

Can someone please help me?

You are probably using nano wallet? You need to activate delegated harvesting before you can harvest.

First, thanks for your reply.

You are right I am using the nano wallet. How can I activate my delegated harvesting? My remote status is already active and I have vested more than 10k xem. Now I am trying to start harvest on a node with free slots but then I get the error message mentioned earlier.

I do not know what I did wrong. Is there an other way to active delegated harvesting?

I am not a nano wallet expert, i will ask QM to answer.

Hi,

Were you harvesting using NCC before ?

Hi,

yes I were.

Then you need to deactivate your remote from NCC by sending an importance transfer transaction and reactivate from Nano.

It says remote status is “ACTIVE” because your account has a remote but the remote account of NCC.
Nano has a different remote account.

1 Like

How can I send an importance message to deactivate my remote from NCC?

Can you click on “Delegated harvesting is active” at the top right corner of the purple box ?

Nope I only can click on “delegated harvesting” and then I can activate my account.

If you still got the ncc wallet, log into ncc client and click on “deactivate delegated harvesting”

1 Like

I thought you were already talking about the NCC wallet. I am in the wallet but I cannot see a button which states “deactivate delegated harvesting”

OK, is that a multisig account?

I do not think so. How can I check this?

what is the account address?

The address:

ND6XUM-TLV6D2-XOXM57-HKLL2U-ELJOT6-EO76FG-CQ44

ok, so if you click on the menu on the left side “View account details”, is it showing
e3cc12074fc25299dfd781be1c0aa13afc559d201aa35a57d37b0342efda85c8
as the delegated account public key?

Yes it does.

copy that public key, then log into nano wallet, go to services -> manage delegated account.
check “Use a custom public key” and supply the copied public key in the field “Remote public key” and select mode deactivate. supply password and click on send.
That should deactivate the delegated harvesting. After 6 hours you can activate the delegated harvesting again in nano wallet, this time do not check “Use a custom public key”. After another 6 hours the account should have delegated harvesting using the nano wallet delegated account.

2 Likes