Error harvesting

Hi,

I downloaded the Nano wallet yesterday but I’m having trouble harvesting.

I followed both these instructions:

and

I keep getting the following error:
Error at unlocking account, reason: blocking private key request with non-configured address NCIW7TIORQUTFYDJPBS55UJZOFENL26FGNTQIUB4

Remote account address is NCIW7TIORQUTFYDJPBS55UJZOFENL26FGNTQIUB4

Regards,
Samy

Looks like delegated harvesting is not activated.

How do I resolve this issue?
I did pay twice 0.15 Xem for deactivation and activation of delegated harvesting.
To what do I have to change the remote account?

I checked https://blog.nem.io/how-to-activate-start-delegated-harvesting-in-nanowallet/
and it says if remote status has chamged to Active than deleated harvesting is activated, which already happened in this case.

The nly problem is that cannot start delegated harvesting,

Changing the remote account is done normally.
I would like you to try it, but please do specify harvesting request as 160.16.177.93 manually, and start harvesting?
If you get an error message, please tell me about its contents.

thanks

I deactivated it again. I will wait for 6 hours.
This is the remote account generated by Nano NCIW7TIORQUTFYDJPBS55UJZOFENL26FGNTQIUB4
Do I have to change it to the original NCC remote account?

I will use 160.16.177.93 after I activated it again.

The Remote Account setting is correct, so leave it as it is. (I am sorry if I do not make it in time.)
What I explained is not the setting of Remote account, but setting of Harvesting request.
On the screen, it is the setting of the red frame on the bottom right.

The Activate of the Remote account is required as a preparation for super node operation or harvesting.

When actually doing harvesting, make additional settings at the red frame.
If you deactivate the Remote account, please reactivate again.

Thank you, but I keep getting the message:

Error at unlocking account, reason: blocking private key request with non-configured address xxx

Even if you check “Custom Publickey”, it is valid only on the left screen.

The request of harvesting, which operates on the screen at the bottom right, does not depend on the check of “Custom Publickey”.
It always operates on the displayed RemoteAccount.

As a possibility, it is possible that the NanoWallet remembers different harvesting destinations. In order to confirm this, you need to use a debug tool. Because it is not realistic, please execute the following.

Can you try to reset the NanoWallet once by purging the wallet after taking the backup securely?
After that, please read wlt file and login.
Please execute the harvesting request again in the screen on the lower right.

If it still does not work, please change the NIS server from the top node menu. I want to isolate the possibility that there is a problem on the NIS server side.

Thanks @mizunashi my problem has been resolved. What I did is deactivating and reactivating with the same remote account (key) as in the NCC.

1 Like