Problem with iPhone wallet [MOVED]

Every time when i try to send something from this wallet i get error message “FAILURE_SIGNATURE_NOT_VERIFIABLE

What this means and why it is not working properly?

Same question as in btt forum: What version of IPhone / OS do you have?

Wallet version 1.0 Build 4
iOS 10.3.1 Latest

Latest IPhone 7 256 Gb Black

Is there any way to open this wallet on desktop version of NEM Wallet? If yes, how?

Any comments from admins? How can i transfer money from my wallet if i get this message? What should i do?

The App developer has been contacted by @BloodyRookie. I am sorry but I have never seen that error.

how?

inside this mobile wallet—accounts—MORE----show PRIV KEY

then input this priv key into the nano wallet (www.NEM.io)

goodluck :slight_smile:

@n3lz0n Not working.

Found strange thing. When i created wallet i wrote private key to safe place. And now when go to settings and make Export account i have not similar secret key that i wrote before. It was changed. And first one is working. So i transfered money from that ios wallet. But i think we must resolve problem and understand what happened.

sometimes we mistakenly see letter O or number 0

in my case I never had any issues because I copy and paste, to make sure I don’t mistakenly write the 0 or O

I hope this was the case :slight_smile:

No the difference not in letters. It is totally different private key that i wrote when i created wallet and when i try to export from my phone. And when i try to export private key and enter in nano wallet i get error which screenshot i attached before.

ok I’ll report back to the tech team. thanks!

I have same problem as user above (“FAILURE_SIGNATURE_NOT_VERIFIABLE” error and private key doesn’t work in wev version) and i’m trying to follow guide, but no luck. Please, help me.

What do you mean private key doesn’t work in web version? You can take the private key from the iPhone, import it into nano wallet, and then you can access your account on desktop.

https://forum.nem.io/t/problem-with-iphone-wallet/4875/5?u=saul&source_topic_id=4260

@BloodyRookie have you heard anything from iPhone dev about this issue?

No, but i have no direct contact with the developer(s).

well maybe the key is not valid? How many hex chars does it have?

I directly copy-pasted private key from iphone app to web version. So i can’t make error (i think).

How many hex chars?

I check the app
Private key is 94 characters long
Public key is 64 characters long