Professional Experience Verification - Apostille

Problem Statement: On every new job, one has to prove credibility of professional experience, and education. There is no way to verify it quickly & easy way. For the very purpose employers hire third parties to verify & get feedback, which is long process, yet 100% trust worthy.

Solution: On abstract level i am proposing this:

• Easy way to bring Employers/Issuing Authorities on board - Nano Wallet is one way (More simplification)
    Identity Creation - Namespace or mosaics is abstraction for developers, employers might want to see a web site, which allows them create their identity. How they will pay, its open question, because institutions might not want to buy XEM right away, so there need be an alternative for limited period.
    Identity Verification Verification can be done multiple ways, one is, we give them a file to upload on their domain, and verify it. Second, send encrypted key to mailing address, and verify it.
  • Employee - Employee can request a experience letter by searching Issuing Authority, i.e. Employer. Once issued, you can add it to LinkedIn profile or to your resume. Note: Employer will pay the fees.
  • Verification process, now you got new job, your new employer want to verify, he can simply audit it on block chain. Whoever wants to see notarized experience, has to pay as well, which
    will add value.

Lastly how to get funding for this project?

Note: Please let me know, if you have questions.

Lastly, i would love to pair with UI Designer to do this project, anyone out there?

In terms of funding, you can write a proper proposal to apply for funding from the community fund.
It’s certainly an interesting idea.

“Identity Verification Verification can be done multiple ways, one is, we give them a file to upload on their domain, and verify it. Second, send encrypted key to mailing address, and verify it”

Why not just KYC ideally using publically available information so it can go onto the blockchain or a link to the record or even a flag on a mosaic to identify they have passed verfification and when, probably need to repass every X months (may need gdpr approval for some areas and to be able to remove data). I spoke to a service the other day that does this for about $4 per person with a low initial set up fee. The fees for verfiying the person could be paid by the employer as part of the service, if we have them already then its easy cos they are on chain, if not then it takes however long to get them on chain.

Note you should do this for employers as well (corporate kyc) to avoid false references or liable type issuea

You can re-invent the wheel or you can use our portal now for free (testnet) http://lamina.sernez.io/ :smiley:

We have already developed and tested and it’s currently piloting in universities :slight_smile:

Do let me know if you have any questions.