Pundix/pundi Indonesia

this is super big for NEM, yes??? where is the marketing team??? plus NEM should be mentioned in pundi whitepaper…only ethereum is as far as I could see.

Does PundiX actually use NEM and Mijin Blockchain, or has Nem just been added as an option for buying/selling?
At first I heard Nem technology would be used as a backend, now I hear Nem has been “Incorporated”.

Ok, update, as far as I gather, Pundi X will be using Nem back-end.
Which I can only assume that it will use the Nem block-chain.
I have also heard that both private and public chains are incorporated, so that would be Mijin and Nem.
Yes this appears to be quite a large project.
Cheers

Thank you xemnewbie for all of your investigative work.
My only other comment is when is NEM going to announce this or promote this huge project underway in a very large Society? I saw on Lon Wong’s Twitter account that he made reference to it…
I mean how many projects does NEM have on a scale this large and this should help push the up the token price…

Also then this would perhaps mean that etherium block chain is being used for the purposes of the raising of of funds

Yes ETH is used only for the pre ico token, so is BTC, Nem and Qtum, to buy PXS.
Mijin I can only assume is the back-end (but who knows?).
Mijin does not use xem, but it can do so over the public chain.
Then you might randomly look at COMSA capabilities, that will of course incorporate a lot of Catapault tech (again an assumption).
I have not had much of a look at COMSA, yet a lot of people think it is just an ICO regulation platform, I am not sure but I have a hunch it does a lot more.
To me it looks as if the “Nem ecosystem” is underway.

There is a telegram channel by the address @newsonnem btw.

All sorts of Nem related news, some articles big, some smaller articles.
Its a great one stop shop for a bit of info.
Cheers

Just adding, the PundiX whitepaper was written before the Nem/Mijin transition.
It happened so fast.
CEO Zac Chea and other team members can be found regularly at telegram channel
@pundix
Website here: pundix.com
Thanks

wow Dan looks like your super interested in this project, yes? did you know about it before i posted??? This project is sp huge I can’t help but think XEM will increase in value…what do you think??

ok so good and we need to promote

1 Like

I am invested in Nem only.
I just think the forum needs a bit of news.
I would not say I am excited yet some folk are, I am definitely interested.
Will it increase the price of Nem? I’m not really qualified to say.
I do believe it will add value to Nem.
Cheers

Learning about this token now. Can I store NPXS in my Nano wallet? If so - would I be eligible for air drops from tokens got via trading on an exchange? Has Binance booted NPXS?

I don’t hold NXPS, though they do have a very active Telegram channel.

https://t.me/Pundix

or

@Pundix

It has over 19,000 members which is pretty incredible.

1 Like

So Pundix is not dedicated for NEM, but also open to accept ETH ?

yes of course it is a crypto point of sale system.
I beleive they support multiple crypto currenceys.
Mate telegram channel @Pundix would be your best place to get information quickly.

Also here:

https://pundix.com