Qbitrex.com has selected NEM's mosaic standard to issue its crypto shares

Hello Nemer’s

I finally settled on a crypto to create my crypto corporation after a year long search. I’m the founder of qbitrex.com and bigtoe.org and I am working on a new approach to quantum computing at standard temperature and pressure using photon interference waves to hold the qubit.

Apart from the inovation in this project I have decided not to use patents to protect the IP but use NEM’s mosaics to certify the crypto corporations IP assets in a new type of IP I’m calling Exameable Tiered Trade Secrets (ETS).

Purchasers of the crypto shares will get access to the IP via PDF documents. The IP will be graded from the General to the Specific in three levels Tier 1, 2 and 3 with 3 being the most detailed including FPGA code and full specifications of the light circuits.

The ETS system will be a value added system for NEM as it will be available to all NEM holders under a creative commons licence for any one else considering breaking away from the fiat currency controlled Patent system I have had experience with.

Here’s a copy of a mockup share certificate future shareholders will be able to view online when they enter their account details in.

Qbitrex Share Certificate

Regards

VIPer

My wallet address is here:
NAZHIM-NQYQBN-VJWHV4-B2LSM3-EUOMCZ-KZWGAE-OORB
I’m mining Ethereum using water cooled gaming rigs and buying XEM on the dips.

Wow.

You can ask for “community funds” (just search for this words in the forum) for the development of ETS.

Hi viper, so you are a physics guy?

What made you choose nem?

I’ll make a case for it once I get some input from other potential users and NEM code experts to get a couple of different protocols of how to implement it ranging from using the existing Mosaic structure to a future upgrade.

I’m not a professional more a technical writer and long term student.

I think Quantum computer design requires some profound knowledge in physics and mathematics.
Claiming to have found a way to make it work at room temperature and standard pressure is a bold statement. How do you expect people to gain trust if they cannot investigate the approach you want to take and if you don’t have an excellent reputation in that scientific area?

I was attracted to their big picture view of what an alternative to the existing fiat system really means and the technical recast of the block chain code in battle hardened Java.

Their Mitsu Symbol a favorite of the Samurai and also connected to the Celtic Trefoil of the Triple Goddess is what you need to invoke if you intend to pull on the dark Illuminatti who control the banking system.

The American who created Bitcoin known by the alias Satoshi Nakamoto was a member of the light Illuminatti who are locked in a death match with the dark Cabal to liberate humanity from the economic chains that keep us in poverty and endless war that’s why he didn’t hang around to be cancered or heart attacked like so many other innovators.

Unfortunately Bitcoin has been infiltrated by the same forces that control the banking system. The same system that torpedoed Ethereum with a military grade AI analysis of the DAO code to find its security flaws.

The more Ethereum dithers about NOT admitting that their model of the untrusted nodes and the all powerful eternal trusted code is flawed the more the coin value will hemorrhage. They must bite the bullet and hard fork or slip from the silver position allowing a certain little quiet achieving coin called NEM to take that position.

Einstein was right Quantum Mechanicis is an incomplete theory God doesn’t play dice. There is a finer level of detail beyond the particles of the standard model the ultimate particle is a magnetic monopole with a mass equivalent to the Planck Mass divided by Avogadros Number which if you do the math is a true point of magnetic energy that can’t spin on its own but orbit around its partner in a Tusi couple I explain it in a bit more detail over at bigtoe.org.

The Physicists are dead wrong when they say the spin of the electron can’t be interpreted as a sphere spinning. Course it can if you take into account an electron is NOT a point particle but a cloud of finer particles. Spin IS Spin only the ultimate particle the Dilatino is a true one dimensional point which cannot be considered to spin but can orbit it’s partner.

The point of the Big TOE theory is Quantum processes happen routinely at STP, our brains are quantum computers, photosynthesis is a quantum process. Analyzing the transfer of energy in a leaf from the impact of a random photon anywhere on the surface of the leaf compared to where the energy storage happens at the chloroplast using classical physics does not compute.

The electron freed by the photon collision would run out off energy bumping into other atoms in a random path. Somehow the electron traverses all the possible paths at once to arrive at the chloroplast site where the Sunlight energy converts CO2 and H2O and into simple Carbohydrates.

We have been lied to! All our maths particularly the theory of infinite sets and physics theories (particulary Thermodynamics keeping the secret of free energy safely in the nutter ranks) have big holes in them the PHD’s and Professors won’t tell you about just like you are not told all the Reserve banks are privately owned.

They can hide all this because of the enormous success that technology has in our life’s due to the Obscene Manhattan Project which the US is still paying off I might add, in which the race to build a weapon to demonstrate the US Industrial Military Complex total power forced the theoreticians to agree to rounded off values in order for the Military Engineers to build a physical device that could hold the Uranium and Plutonium together long enough in the state of critical mass in order for the fission process to take off.

They didn’t know what was going to happen the day of the Trinity Test they were split three ways,(1) it wouldn’t work and be nothing but a dirty bomb, (2) it would work, (3) it would start an atmospheric chain reaction and fry the entire planet.

Then the aliens showed up in numbers as we now had the technology to harm other interplanetary cultures. We ended up downing a few UFO’s and from the back engineered technolgy we got the transistor, lasers and a lot other stuff the black projects took up, including quantum computers!

I don’t claim to have the QC algorithm solved. I have a theory of how it can be done using tiny laser arrays fired from FPGA’s to create two 64 bit (32 Qubit) register’s called Bob and Alice that will constructively interfere non-linearly in a near field in a beam splitter using this theory Building a Quantum Computer Out of Light.

The electronic part required to interface with the internet I can handle with my own assets. It’s the light circuit part that is the big expense because we have to build nano structures at the wavelength of the working light frequency the lasers emit. The smallest hole I can blow using standard laser fabrication is as small as the diameter of a fiber optic thread 3500 nm whereas the hole I need after seating the fiber optic into the light circuit using Red light as the working quantum medium is 650nm. These are sizes are not that small as they can now fabricate IC’s with 16nm electron paths. That’s why I will need next year about $100K AUD to build a prototype over at Qbitrex.com.

The business plan I intend to use is a copy of DWave Systems (Eric Ladizinsky is one of my heroes) they can be the Coca-Cola I’m happy to be the Pepsi, if Eric can ever get out of the fridge but.

Crypto-Currency goes hand in glove with quantum computing. They will be able to crunch SHA256 hash blocks like youtube can stream data packets.

I’m not going to arrogantly proclaim I have the profound knowledge you claim I need I have nothing but a Senior Grade School Education but I have been studying physics and maths as a hobby since I was 13 I’m 61 years old now.

I have a Zefram Cochrane messiah complex I admit, but QC is the break out technology mankind needs to power its superluminal star ship’s from the free energy of the vacuum and time travel to our glorious future.

I know I just got back! :wink:

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html

Not sure how many points you’d have.

Cheers, and wish you luck.

viper, you are basicly denying every physical principle that is accepted nowadays.
I won’t comment on this thread any further.

50 points easy.

Thank you.

wow, lots of grat stuff here http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/README.html
thanks for sharing

This thread has gone off topic. I am going to close it.