Question about mosaic uses

Hey guys,

I’ve been gathering alot of mosaic over time(Most from the faucet :stuck_out_tongue:) . Those mosaic have just been sitting in my wallet gathering dust though, so I’m just really curious; are their any mosaic available that already can be used or traded for something (or some other planned content for mosaic)?
I’ve been searching for the individual mosaics, but I mostly find nothing about them. I hope someone here can satisfy my curiosity.

Some mosaic’s I’ve gathered:
gox:gox
namuyan:nemrin
ocknamo:ocknamo
and lots more.

Hi Empers

I’m also curious if there are someone beeing used right now. From what I have tested on the TESTNET it’s very functional and easy to develop against. Because of this, I’m sure there are some projects in the making utilizing the feature. And with Catapult, I think we will start seeing it even more.

You could create one of your own, from the Nanowallet. Call it Tether2 or EULink or whatever you want. Then start selling it for 1 EUR and promise to give 1 EUR back to anyone wanting to sell them back to you :smiley:

1 Like

I think if you have name.othramaki.batramaki or similar, sry for layziness to chek proper name, you can trade it for 1000 xem, search faucet topic for it. It was few days ago fresh

Hi Tos,

Yeah I get the concept and if I had the funds I would probably make 1 myself :stuck_out_tongue:. I was just wondering if there are already some out there that have their own little ecosystem.

And yes Psyder I read about the name.oratamah:baramaki mosaic but that is the only one I’ve read about having some use ;).

Hi Psyder, I can’t find this topic anywhere, could you point me in the right direction? I would love to trade my mosaics for 1000XEM to someone who wants them,the only reason I am on faucet is to get my balance to 10000 so I can harvest. Any info you can give in regard to trading mosaics would be greatly appreciate!

Cheers

Hi, topic is"mainnet faucet open" :slight_smile:
But i am not sure if there is still a deal… read trough it.

I think you could eventially sell aqualife to players of game, if they are doing some kind of promotion, like trade mozaic for ingame coins…

1 Like

Looks like it no longer works. Is the below link broken too? I keep getting transaction error on TEST faucet.
http://namuyan.dip.jp/nem/testnet/index.php

After a long silence I just wanted to report that I’ve invested in two (in my opinion) promising mosaics.

The first being ecobit which has only recently gone on the first exchanges. And the second being Dimcoin which is still in ICO.

If someone knows any other assets build on NEM that look promising please share :slight_smile:

Xarcade is on the horizon.