Reversal of "sent" Crypto

Hello,
I sent 283,000 worth of NEM on 12.04.2017 but it hasn’t delivered to changelly.com. I have written to them for a reversal but they suggested that I write to NEM to cancel the transaction.

I’m a bit worried and don’t know what to do.

Kindly assist urgently.

What is the account address?
If the transaction is already in the chain then it can’t be canceled.

NBLQ6PE7Z5CVANJNXGOR74UQLOJ2YMGJJOZ4YFAQ
thats the address it was sent to since yesterday evening

Provide the account address from which you sent from.
Is this your address - NA2K5H-NWTDJ6-S5ZPZC-AF4SS5-EVLFBB-OTNHNM-T2HT ?
And is this the transaction hash - 80a0ed6c859c78a92d8fada8d1dd472407d1f0255a32dbfbc9cad2317ebde8ef ?
If yes, that is your transaction, then changelly have your XEM. Once you have done a transfer it cannot be reversed, atleast not without a hard fork. I think you sent the amount without the required message. Contact them again and they will assist you. You must have the account to prove that you own it.

That is not my transaction, and how do i contact them? You got any phone numbers?

When i sent the transfer i did a message with the subject “Transfer”

Thanks for the assistance?

From which account was the transaction sent?

It was sent from my personal NEM account

Thanks

lol, of course, but what is the address of the account.

You mean the address of my NEM account??

yes

This is it . . . . NA2K5H-NWTDJ6-S5ZPZC-AF4SS5-EVLFBB-OTNHNM-T2HT

Hello. . . Sorry, I just saw that what you put up is my address. Yes, it is. What follows next???

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/80a0ed6c859c78a92d8fada8d1dd472407d1f0255a32dbfbc9cad2317ebde8ef

The transaction is there, the recipient is Changely, just the message does not contain the expected id and therefore Changely can’t link the transaction to your account. Contact Changely again, show the link above and ask for help.
They probably want you to prove that you have send the transaction.