Send button greyed out

First of all, I really like the concept of NEM, and I am hoping to become a supporting member.

Second of all, Im a mess. Im running the wallet on Ubuntu, which I dont know very well at all.

The problem is, I cant send money from my account. No matter how much of the form I fill out, the send button is never able to be clicked. I cant find any resources on this anywhere.

I can access all the private keys and such. Any Suggestions?

1. Nice to see you here.
  2. Which wallet do you use. NIS/NCC or Nanowallet ?

For example - when the xem-address is incomple, you can´t send xem.

Thanks for the welcome. :slight_smile:
And the response.

I believe its NIS. NIS is synced, and I see a lot of org.nem.nis

I have tried a couple different addresses as well, but just what I got from Bittrex and the nanowallet (i think) i loaded on my android phone.

You want to send xem from your Android app?

well, to it, I tried. The app is new and empty.

I also tried sending back to Bittrex, but couldnt initiate the trade either time.

Yessir, and it vested apparently correctly.

I do , what seems to be, have complete access otherwise.

I might even be harvesting, but I hear it takes a month or two to get results

Honestly, I really just want to pull it so I can do a reinstall.

maybe with a windows PC, so i created the android wallet

Do you try to send your xem from you primary account ?

" I can not take my nem coins from my wallet "

I dont think I have any other type of account

Is it possible to log into that account from my android wallet?

I don´t think so. The only way is to import the private key in the new wallet.

In your wallet you have only one primary address ?

As far as I can tell. There is only primary listed in my options when trying to send XEM. I defiantly didnt make any other accounts.

So, the import key will allow me to access this wallet on a different machine (with the wallet opened)?

The “Private Key” (not import key) is the most importent Key at your account(XEM) - independent from your wallets ! I hope you have your private Key in a safe place !!!

Is that a abck up file, or the number/letters I have written down?

OK. I helped myself, but didn’t fix the problem.

Garm, the community involvement you have demonstrated, willing to jump in and help a blind noob, is amazing. Any community would be lucky to have ya.

I still cant get the send button to work from the NEM home page, but i did find success when sending from my address book page.

Sorry, but in your first post you wrote - " I can access all the private keys and such. Any Suggestions? " and then you wrote to the private Key - " Is that a abck up file, or the number/letters I have written down? " - it´s a bit strange.

I think the best way for you is to go at the link list " 2017 NEM Link List " and read a bit. There is a lot of Information (Private Key, Wallets, etc.).

Then maybe you should install the Nanowallet - you will find it here : " https://www.nem.io/install.html "
under the OS of your choice. That´s the latest Desktop Client.

Im sorry, the term “private key” confused me. This is my first ever wallet.

So, I’ve tried sending money. twice, now. Both times it seems to send. I even get a transaction hashtag, but the money never arrives and is never withdrawn.

so, still cant withdraw. I will look for existing solutions to this new problem.

Getting discouraged. Not been a user friendly experience so far for a “noob” (new markets).

The “delegated harvesting” 6 coins even failed to withdraw.

The real frustrating thing is there is zero notifications for any of these fails. Just no reasons why it didnt work.

That´s it what I mean. When you created a new wallet, the first step is — safe your “Private Key”. That is the only way to restore your balance. Otherwise with bad luck you loose all your xem.
I´m a friend by " Learning by Doing ", but, here you can loose a lot of money.You will found your private key in the left upper corner(NCC). —> secure the key.