'Sending failed! Previous importance transaction conflicts'

I sent on right address and put right message. I sent them public address and hash…waiting their reply
Thank you guys

1 Like

I have contacted them waiting their reply

I have the same problem with Android wallet. After encrypting the message it went through, however, Changelly obviously cant recognise the encrypted message, so I still have Waiting for Payment and also because of that I now don´t have anything…

Also, I tried to make a new wallet. I transfered funds to the new one without any problems. Changelly address makes problems.

With returning tokens only changelly can help you because xems are on they account now. They must process this transaction manually or do return because message is encrypted.

Yes, I sent a ticket asking for refund. However the error was still in wallet with unencrypted message.

I’m not sure why this error occurres. It’s only when you sending to changelly? What’s your public address?

It is only changelly, but happens on multiple wallets.

Once I traded XEM to the Changelly but forgot to add message. They refunded it and sent it with 1 XEM transaction fee (dunno why that high, it was less than 1000 XEM). Later I tried to exchange XEM, so I tried to send them XEM again. This error occured. So I didn´t care, kept my XEM. But yesterday I wanted to trade on Changelly and got this error again. So I made a new wallet in the Android app, sent XEM to the new wallet, but the error was still there even while using the new wallet.

I don’t have idea to tell the true why this error occurres. Did you check if it’s also happen on desktop wallet? Maybe try import and check ‘Sending failed! Previous importance transaction conflicts’

No, I haven´t checked it yet. I think that it occurs only with changelly address and I am not going to send them more XEM until I get a refund. After refund is resolved, I can take a better look on this problem :confused:

1 Like

It works through the PC Nano Wallet.

1 Like