'Sending failed! Previous importance transaction conflicts'

Hey all, anyone tried to send NEM using the mobile client (1.0.67 beta) and get this error?

‘Sending failed! A previous importance transaction conflicts with a new transaction’

The only other mention I have found of this error in the internet is on NEM’s api … but how to free this conflict (which has last 2 days), a mystery.

Any ideas or tips where to dig would be MUCH appreciated. Thank you!

Hey there,

Just had the same issue.
I sent the message with the encrypted feature and looks like it went through.
I haven’t found any other way. I hope my recipient receives it.

Have a nice day,

Regards,

Jrej

When I try to send to some wallet the following message appears: Failed to send! A previous major transaction is in conflict with a new transaction.

Thanks for replying Jrej … my issue was with one of the exchanges it appears. I ended up transfering to a different wallet (which went fine) and then sending from that other wallet.

We need more informative error messages! Or a clearer API.

Be well!

I’m still stuck on this error.

I tried sending the coins to a different account on the same nem app and then to changelly, I tried steam, nothing.

Help?

Is your current client 1.0.68 beta?
If possible, please tell me your NEM’s address.
Can you try changing the NIS server from the setting and trying to remit again?

Thank you.

Good evening Mizunashi,

Still no luck

My address

NDBZOT-2SY7PV-7Z2LPY-Y4HEMO-WHR7PE-WYYC7J-NYRQ

I tried changing servers but I still am getting the message when I tried to
send coins.

Thanks for the response though!

This is AM 9:56. lol
I will ask one. Is the time of the smartphone accurate?

Finally, please do not write anything in message and try to transfer Zero XEM from your address to your address.
If it still can not be sent, I will consult the development side.

Since I want to ask an accurate question, please tell me whether it matches with the following contents.
· The software you are using is Android version 1.0.68 beta.
· An error message appears at transmission. The same error occurs even if Message is inserted or not.
The error message is ‘Sending failed! A previous importance transaction conflicts with a new transaction’
· Changing the NIS server does not fix it.
· Synchronizing time does not solve.

Is there any mistake?
I look forward to your reply.

thanks

Can you tell exactly, what are you doing and what error appears?

Mobile Client version 1.0.68 beta

I login
I go into the account
I click New
Enter to to address (the to address never changes which is changelly or steem, both have the same, I havent tried a different nem wallet)
Enter a message, always different.
Click send.
The error occurs with the same Sending failed! A previous importance…

Hi
I have a same issue I tried 3, 4 times exchanging into Ethereum, Bitcoin cash through changelly received same message.
I updated mobile version 1.0.68 to 1.0.69 still facing same issue. Is any one can help to resolve this problem.
Thanks

@shani33 did you try:

• change server you are using (please click ico with the tools in left top corner and next choose servers and select another one)
  • synchronize your phone clock

?
Please also verify if your selected node has actual block height on https://nemnodes.org/nodes/

1 Like

Thank you pawelm your reply,

I changed the server but no success.

How to synchronise phone clock?

I’m not sure why this error comes out. Did you try all solutions proposed above?

If you want sell your tokens the more convinced and 100% sure way should be:
a) export your private key from mobile wallet (click account, click more button in bottom right corner, export account, show private key)
b) download nanowallet (https://github.com/NemProject/NanoWallet/releases/download/1.4.13/NanoWallet-1.4.13.zip) and unzip
c) run start.html, and import private key:

• “Private key wallet” tab
  • Put private key from mobile wallet, wallet name, and provide password for secure .wlt file. Please also do backup your private key if you want use this account in future!
    d) your balance should show up in nanowallet and you can try send money from nano (Send tab)
    If you don’t know your address it will be available in “Send->Receive” in field “Pay to”

I tried all solutions.

Once i tried to exchange token before but i forgot to write message while exchanging I lost my tokens, I provide my nem address to expert later i received my coins.

Might be this reason I received this message.

I already installed nanowallet in my computer I’ll try these options too.

Thank you

Ok. Please check in nanowallet.

Hi pawelm

I followed all the steps and went okay…but the transaction with changelley didn’t go through, still pending “waiting for payment”.

I don’t know why it happen

@shani33 could you give your public address and transaction hash you made?
Maybe you don’t put message code which is required by changelly or you sent money to wrong adrress ?

you should open up a support ticket with Changelly. If you have confirmed you sent XEM to them, they will be the only ones that can help you finish the transaction.

1 Like