If I send multiple transactions within small period (seconds or minutes) then only some of them or no one at all are included in blocks.
- all transactions are transfers
- minimal fee depending on transfer amount and message is calculated and included
- all transactions are successfully announced, but only some of them or no one are included in blockchain, others expire later
- that’s true for even a couple of consequent transactions
- transactions of v2 are used
What am I doing wrong? Could min fee be too low for such scenario?
That’s rather common case for exchanges, I guess, so it definitely should work.