Sent NEM from depotwallet to Bittrex not received

Hello,
I’m new to NEM, almost 1 week ago I sent from bittrex to depotwallet, and in less then 10 min it was in my wallet.
Two days ago I sent from depotwallet to bittrex but it never arrived, as you can see from the hash, I included the message that is necessary when you send to a exchange :
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/2598ebecdcfe8ff2b88d5cb0d9d91d012362a700f49abe55ae81e843bead2359

Can someone help me fix this problem ?
I already opened a ticket on bittrex about this, but I don’t know when they will respond…

Yes, bittrex.
You seem to have sent 1 XEM. They have minimum for some deposits so it could be they’re didn’t credit it because it’s not enough.

Mosaic: nem.xem
Total Quantity 17998.000000

You sent the xem with a version 2 transaction. Not sure if Bittrex supports that.
Probably best to contact the Bittrx support and show them the above link.

1 Like

After about 12 days I got my NEM back in my BIttrex account, great support team they have ! You can really speed things up using the slack channel . The mistake was indeed that I did not uncheck the mosaic ( BIttrex does not support this yet ) .

Hi guys I have a problem with a bittrex deposit, I did it 1 month ago and didnt arrive yet, the problem is with the mosaic when you uses depotwallet… how do you solved that problem? bittrex credited the nem manually?, they repplied me a tiket like 15 days ago but they have not credited my nem yet :frowning:

I can’t access to the slack channel