CSV export for transactions in explorer/wallet.
CSV export for harvesting in explorer/wallet.
- Equal opportunities for all users.
- A CSV export in the wallet makes the user independent of tracking.
- Would free up resources for explorer. Again, efficiency should play the role.
- Would simplify the use of the explorer, as some transfers are not filterable. This would be easier in a CSV file.
- A better user experience, as collected information that is publicly available can be accessed by a normal user in a clear format.
- Easy import of data into tax programmes without having to rely on the API. Which would also support the spread of Symbol.
- … ?
- … ?